Kazakhstan Bishops Call Communion for Remarried “Alien to the Entire Tradition..."
(01-03-2018, 02:38 PM)angeltime Wrote: Peace.....apparently there are other Bishops now (incl from the USA) who are getting on board with signatures of NOT supporting Amoris Laetitia and will not break from the Church's teaching on Marriage Indissolubility.....hope i spelled that correctly.  Also, i saw on the news where a Pastor in New Jersey told his parishners at the beginning of Advent - starting now through Christmas and beyond, i will be celebrating Mass -  Ad Orientum.  I know there are others doing this also including in Canada.  Seems like there is a swinging back with more in support!  God bless,  :incense: angeltime

Our Pastor celebrated ad orientem during Advent. I'm hoping he will go back to it and make it permanent. It's not a big thing in our Diocese. I recently read that about 40% of the Parishes here celebrate ad orientem, and our Ordinary encourages it.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • In His Love

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kazakhstan Bishops Call Communion for Remarried “Alien to the Entire Tradition..." - by jovan66102 - 01-03-2018, 04:59 PM