Hello Everyone
Hello Everyone!

I have been a lurker in the forums for a couple months and have finally decided to sign up.  I was raised in a Catholic household and attended church every Sunday but was never really in church mentally.  I have become more of a serious Catholic in recent months towards the end of college, gravitating towards more traditionalism as I look at what is going on in the world and within myself.  

I did not lead the best life a couple years ago, but thankfully the lord put me back on the right path!   I am really happy to be here!

Thank you,
[-] The following 4 users Like inotnajs's post:
  • Becky, jovan66102, Sacred Heart lover, VoxClamantis
Welcome to the Tank! Hi! Enjoy your swim!
Welcome!  Are you still in college?  What are/were you studying?
"There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church -- which is, of course, quite a different thing." -Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity." -Fr. John Hardon, S.J.
What In His Love said! Welcome!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'