My 18,000th Post
Years back, when I passed 4,000 posts, I was told I needed to get a hobby. I replied that FE was my hobby. Then, I was still working, so my time was limited. Now, I'm a retired Old Curmudgeon, so I have lots of time!  Big Grin
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

Posting on forums like this one is a far better hobby than certain social media hangouts I can think of.

Congrats on your 18,000th post! Applause
[-] The following 1 user Likes In His Love's post:
  • jovan66102
I'm almost at 500, and just passed my 10 year anniversary on the site.  I guess that's a milestone too, right? Wink
"There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church -- which is, of course, quite a different thing." -Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity." -Fr. John Hardon, S.J.