It's Snowing In Florida
http://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics...ince-1989/ It may have melted by now though. Jacksonville is currently 35. Savannah Georgia is 28, almost all of South Carolina is below freezing.
That polar vortex. It's going to feel like spring here in the northeast once we get above freezing.
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612

[Image: 2lq3.png]
I live in Florida and loving this weather, it reminds me of my youth in Michigan.  Although I've been here almost 20 years now I get acclimated to cold quick. Just a lot of drizzle here and no snow, but when the low here hits 26 or something you know it's absolutely arctic almost anywhere north of here.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
I had ice in the treetops here on the farm this morning and about 1.25 inches of rain with temps in the lower 30s. Its now 37 here and has stopped raining. I got the dogs out to do their thing and check on the chickens. No snow here, but has some freezing rain earlier and I live in Florida, about 50 miles SE of Jacksonville and a little north of where my friend FB lives. Expecting the upper 20s tonight and near 20 tomorrow night. Brrr! I'll need to keep the wood stove going!!
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out

A democracy which makes or even effectively prepares for modern, scientific war must necessarily cease to be democratic. No country can be really well prepared for modern war unless it is governed by a tyrant, at the head of a highly trained and perfectly obedient bureaucracy
Huxley

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything  
Einstein

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain
                                       30's in Florida, 20's in Georgia, teens in South Carolina.
My weather station recorded a low of 19 last night and it is currently 27 outside just now. Brrrr! Highs predicted in the upper 40s today and colder tonight than last night.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out

A democracy which makes or even effectively prepares for modern, scientific war must necessarily cease to be democratic. No country can be really well prepared for modern war unless it is governed by a tyrant, at the head of a highly trained and perfectly obedient bureaucracy
Huxley

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything  
Einstein

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain