Apostate Vatican II Antipopes praise and practice false religions
The Vatican II antipopes are apostates who are not Roman Catholic who praise and esteem non-Christian religions that deny Jesus Christ.

Paul VI, Apostolic Exhortation, Dec. 8, 1975: “The Church respects and esteems these non-Christian religions…”

Take for example their apostasy of praising the pagan, idolatrous, and false religion of Islam.

Benedict XVI “Hailed for Praying like Muslims Toward Mecca,” Dec 1, 2006 — ISTANBUL (Reuters) – “Pope Benedict ended a sensitive, fence-mending visit to Turkey on Friday amid praise for visiting Istanbul's famed Blue Mosque and praying there facing toward Mecca ‘like Muslims.’… ‘The Pope's dreaded visit was concluded with a wonderful surprise,’ wrote daily Aksam on its front page. ‘In Sultan Ahmet Mosque, he turned toward Mecca and prayed like Muslims,’ the popular daily Hurriyet The Heresies of Benedict XVI 276 said, using the building's official name… ‘I would compare the Pope's visit to the mosque to Pope John Paul's gestures at the Western Wall,’ said veteran Vatican mediator Cardinal Roger Etchegaray, referring to Pope John Paul II's prayers at Jerusalem's Western Wall in 2000. ‘Yesterday, Benedict did with the Muslims what John Paul did with the Jews.’”

Paul VI, Speech, Sept. 9, 1972: “We would also like you to know that the Church recognizes the riches of the Islamic faith – a faith that binds us to the one God.”

John Paul II, March 21, 2000: “May Saint John the Baptist protect Islam and all the people of Jordan...”

Francis July 10, 2013 message to Muslims for the end of Ramadan"Christians and Muslims, we are called to respect the religion of the other, its teachings, its symbols, its values.  Particular respect is due to religious leaders and to places of worship… think and speak respectfully of other religions and their followers, and to avoid ridiculing or denigrating their convictions and practices"

John Paul II, L’Osservatore Romano, June 2, 2004, p. 7. "the Church has not hesitated to express deep sorrow...for their responsibility connected in any way with the scourges of anti-Judaism"

This is just a tiny sample of hundreds of apostate statements from these heretics. I will now link a small sample of pictures that show their apostasy by deed.
Leo XIII, Custodi Di Quella Fede (# 15), Dec. 8, 1892: “Everyone should avoid familiarity or friendship with anyone suspected of belonging to masonry or to affiliated groups. Know them by their fruits and avoid them. Every familiarity should be avoided, not only with those impious libertines who openly promote the character of the sect, but also with those who hide under the mask of universal tolerance, respect for all religions, and the craving to reconcile the maxims of the Gospel with those of the revolution. These men seek to reconcile Christ and Belial, the Church of God and the state without God.” (The Papal Encyclicals, Vol. 2 (1878-1903), p. 304.)

Council of Florence, “Cantate Domino,” 1441, ex cathedra: “The Holy Roman Church firmly believes, professes and preaches that all those who are outside the Catholic Church, not only pagans but also Jews or heretics and schismatics, cannot share in eternal life and will go into the everlasting fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels, unless they are joined to the Church before the end of their lives; that the unity of this ecclesiastical body is of such importance that only those who abide in it do the Church’s sacraments contribute to salvation and do fasts, almsgiving and other works of piety and practices of the Christian militia productive of eternal rewards; and that nobody can be saved, no matter how much he has given away in alms and even if he has shed blood in the name of Christ, unless he has persevered in the bosom and unity of the Catholic Church.”

http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/B...mosque.jpg

Apostate Antipope Benedict XVI praying with the pagan infidel muslims

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/87/01/de/8701d...e-john.jpg

Apostate Antipope John Paul II practiced the pagan religion of hinduism.

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA_Graphics/MFA%2...s-pope.jpg

Apostate Antipope John Paul II venerated the denial of Jesus Christ! The walls of the temple are destroyed and can not be rebuilt as Jesus says. JPII is an abomination.

https://imagesvc.timeincapp.com/v3/mm/im...w=700&q=85

John Paul II in the pagan synagouge of the apostate Jews! He prayed with them, he there is deprived of communion. The Vatican II sect is full of praying with heretics, thus that sect is excommunicated.

III Council of Constantinople, 680-681: “If any ecclesiastic or layman shall go into the synagogue of the Jews or the meetinghouses of the heretics to join in prayer with them, let them be deposed and deprived of communion [excommunicated]. If any bishop or priest or deacon shall join in prayer with heretics, let him be suspended from communion.”

Council of Carthage: "One must neither pray nor sing psalms with heretics, and whoever shall communicate with those who are cut off from the communion of the Church, whether clergy or layman: let him be excommunicated."

A heretic cannot be the Pope.

Paul IV, Bull Cum ex Apostolatus Officio, Feb. 15, 1559 “In addition, [by this Our Constitution, which is to remain valid in perpetuity We enact, determine, decree and define:-] that if ever at any time it shall appear that any Bishop, even if he be acting as an Archbishop, Patriarch or Primate; or any Cardinal of the aforesaid Roman Church, or, as has already been mentioned, any legate, or even the Roman Pontiff, prior to his promotion or his elevation as Cardinal or Roman Pontiff, has deviated from the Catholic Faith or fallen into some heresy: (i) the promotion or elevation, even if it shall have been uncontested and by the unanimous assent of all the Cardinals, shall be null, void and worthless; (ii) it shall not be possible for it to acquire validity (nor for it to be said that it has thus acquired validity) through the acceptance of the office, of consecration, of subsequent authority, nor through possession of administration, nor through the putative enthronement of a Roman Pontiff, or Veneration, or obedience accorded to such by all, nor through the lapse of any period of time in the foregoing situation; (iii) it shall not be held as partially legitimate in any way… (vi) those thus promoted or elevated shall be deprived automatically, and without need for any further declaration, of all dignity, position, honour, title, authority, office and power…”
[-] The following 2 users Like Ovenbird's post:
  • angeltime, cassini
I strongly suggest you read the rules of the forum! If you don't obey them, your time here will be very short!

Quote:Traditionalists who worship outside diocesan structures are also very welcome and should be treated with respect and charity. They need to post knowing that the "default" position will be that of Ecclesia Dei trads, and that the onus in a debate will be on those who operate outside diocesan structures. Such debate about SSPX, sedevacantist, etc. matters are to be kept to one and only one place: the "Diocesan vs SSPX vs Sedecavantism vs Novus Ordo" sub-forum. If, elsewhere on the forum, someone were to say something you do not like about these things, you are most welcome to start a thread in the aforementioned sub-forum and link to that thread in the thread that contains the post that annoyed you. 

When speaking about the current Holy Father or any previous Pope, he will be spoken of respectfully. In this regard, outside of the "Diocesan vs SSPX vs Sedecavantism vs Novus Ordo" sub-forum, sedevacantists are to post with the premise that the acclaimed Pope is the true Pope. 

Any criticism of Papal actions must be done respectfully with due consideration given both to the person and office of the Pope, remembering that he is the Vicar of Christ and holds the Keys. This means referring to him as an heretic, accusing him of heresy, etc. is not allowed on this forum. Sarcastic or vitriolic comments, or anything not worthy of the dignity of the Papacy is not allowed. He should always be given the benefit of the doubt for his actions, as far as reason allows, out of respect for the Throne of Peter and the Magisterium. 
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 4 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • Credidi Propter, In His Love, MagisterMusicae, The Tax Collector
Ovenbird,

Drop the half-baked armchair theology.

Leave the theology to theologians, and in the meantime, pray, do your duty of state and sanctify your soul.

You are not going to be asked at your judgement who was Pope.

You will be asked how much Charity you have ("In the end of our life we will be judged on charity" -- St. John of the Cross).

Therefore, do what you need to do to have Charity (a love of God and neighbor for love of God), and don't worry about who's Pope.

And, as a small recommendation, if you are going to quote the Dimond Brothers (and not to critique their 'stercus'), you are certainly not educated or well-formed enough make such arguments, and more importantly, you're not going to win points with anyone here.
[-] The following 2 users Like MagisterMusicae's post:
  • In His Love, jovan66102
[quote pid='1359893' dateline='1515028632']

You are not going to be asked at your judgement who was Pope.

[/quote]

Very well put.

One question, though: what, if any, obligation does one have to Pope Francis?  Are we to accept he's a Catholic?  Or does it not matter whether he is ir not?
(01-03-2018, 09:32 PM)FultonFan Wrote:
Quote:You are not going to be asked at your judgement who was Pope.

Very well put.

One question, though: what, if any, obligation does one have to Pope Francis?  Are we to accept he's a Catholic?  Or does it not matter whether he is ir not?

If the OP and the worst were true (which I don't believe), he's not the Pope due to his grave and serious errors. In such a case we need to act like good Catholics and pray for his conversion and salvation. (Cf. Ez 33.11 : "As I live, saith the Lord God, I desire not the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way, and live.").

If it were normal times, we'd be praying for the Pope, too. We'd also be looking to learn our Faith, deepen it by Scriptural reading and good spiritual works, grow in Virtue, etc.

Whether the Pope is the Pope or not, we'd be doing all those things, and, quite honestly, in such troubling time, it's simply not our job to worry about things. It's a waste of our time, and a great trick of the devil to fill us with pride (thinking somehow we know something that most Catholics, even good theologians, are blissfully unawares) and distract us from actually learning our Faith.

One of the first questions I typically ask a Sedevacantist interlocutor (when speaking, since in writing it doesn't work so well) is I'll bite and discuss, if, and only if, they can name in 30 seconds all of the Apostles (and any alias they had) that Our Lord called during his earthly life (Hint: It's 12). They are allowed one mistake, and this, without, obviously, looking it up.

It's hardly a serious matter of the Faith, but if we're going to presume to wax eloquently on Bellarmine, and quote various local Synods and manuals, give interpretation to Papal Bulls, then determine beyond any shred of a doubt that the Pope has professed clear and undeniable heresy. and we can't even get a basic fact right, or can't even name the 7 Gifts of the Holy Ghost ... methinks we're not focused on what matters.
[-] The following 2 users Like MagisterMusicae's post:
  • aquinas138, jovan66102
Oh boy...here we go.  Sticking tongue out at you
Popcorn
As I said in another thread

Quote:Well, let's put it this way. If the Pope were to publicly denounce Jesus would he not then be the Pope?

O wait, that already happened... 2000 years ago.

If that didn't invalidate the papacy then I doubt Pope Francis or James Martin or anyone else could.
Surréxit Dóminus vere, Alleluia!
We've had a Pope hold the private opinion that souls don't see the Beatific Vision until the last judgment. We've had Popes who gave very ambiguous statements. We've had very sexually immoral Popes. Our personal opinion doesn't take any of them off their Chair.

Sedevacantism is like the new Gnosticism: "Most Catholics have not obtained this secret knowledge that the Pope is not the Pope, but I have, because I've read some blogs/websites."
[-] The following 2 users Like In His Love's post:
  • jovan66102, MagisterMusicae
(01-03-2018, 10:28 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: One of the first questions I typically ask a Sedevacantist interlocutor (when speaking, since in writing it doesn't work so well) is I'll bite and discuss, if, and only if, they can name in 30 seconds all of the Apostles (and any alias they had) that Our Lord called during his earthly life (Hint: It's 12). They are allowed one mistake, and this, without, obviously, looking it up.

This is a fantastic idea. I imagine asking them to recite the Decalogue or the Beatitudes would have a similar outcome...
Today the faithful celebrate the feast with joy illumined by your coming, O Mother of God. Beholding your pure image we fervently cry to you: "Encompass us beneath the precious veil of your protection; deliver us from every form of evil by entreating Christ, your Son and our God that He may save our souls."