Most Women On TV & Movies Are Men!
These memes were moved here from the Julia Child thread:

[Image: disordered-or-just-different-myth-scienc...1281973768]
"Even if I had all the crimes possible on my conscience...I would simply throw myself into my Saviour's arms... I know that in the twinkling of an eye all those thousands of sins would be consumed as a drop of water cast into a blazing fire."  St. Therese of Lisieux

“a Church which is poorer in doctrine is not more pastoral, but only more ignorant.” ---Cardinal Caffarra

"The only alternative to One Nation under God is all nations under God-knows-what." Joseph Pearce 

Morality is not chronological
Unfortunately, she is being used to promote unquestioned acceptance of transgenders:

[Image: 0516110678cdb93886656e1db3e9970485a404-wm.jpg?v=3]
"Even if I had all the crimes possible on my conscience...I would simply throw myself into my Saviour's arms... I know that in the twinkling of an eye all those thousands of sins would be consumed as a drop of water cast into a blazing fire."  St. Therese of Lisieux

“a Church which is poorer in doctrine is not more pastoral, but only more ignorant.” ---Cardinal Caffarra

"The only alternative to One Nation under God is all nations under God-knows-what." Joseph Pearce 

The message they are delivering is that because a tiny percentage of the population has a chromosomal disorder, anyone who makes themselves appear to be the opposite sex should be fully accepted as that sex with no questions asked.

[Image: 0513f0a4e6d40b223051ab532b3cf58fad5a1f-wm.jpg?v=3]

Sorry, but I'm not feeling well enough to do the full post I had planned for today.  This takes a lot of energy for me and I wouldn't put my neck on the line if I wasn't fully convinced this is a really, really big deal that everyone needs to know about!  I've prayed a great deal and asked for guidance and feel very compelled to get the truth out there.

So, I'll just evaluate the photos of the 7 out of the 26 from the quiz posted on page 16 who are suspected FTM trans (the other 19 were confirmed FTM trans).  I'll try to follow up tomorrow with a full evaluation explaining why I'm of the opinion they are men and reveal their identities.  Actually, I may have to do one at a time. 

For reference, the full description and diagrams of skull and bone structure differences between male and female is listed on page 15.

Post below if you can guess who these people are--without doing a Google images search!  Wink

As always, please pray for these folks.

Here are the 7 left over and the reasons I suspect they are truly male:

1.  Boyish face, very large, sharp jawline, flat chin, features spread out on face, huge dental palate with huge mouth that opens really wide, brow ridge, high cheekbone, straight horizontal shoulder with bony edge, very long arm, shoulders clearly wider than hip, low body fat, very long torso, no hip, flat-straight back with no s curve, pushing out butt to make it look feminine, probably castrato (see explanation on page 15) with pre-pubescent male body, sharp male gaze.

[Image: emmawatson.png]

2.  "Loud" presence, sharp male gaze, huge skull, high protruding cheekbones, deep and wide set eyes, features take up most of face, brow ridge, wide large nose, masculine drag queen in a dress energy, sharp and large jawbone, wide neck, straight horizontal shoulders with bony edge, large protruding clavicle bone (collar bone), extremely long humorous (upper arm) bone and arm in general.

[Image: Alisonarngrim.png]

3.  "Loud" presence, sharp male gaze, masculine drag queen energy, Huge square skull, deep and wide set eyes, features take up most of face, brow ridge, huge mouth and dental palate, thin upper lip,  flat chin, huge sharp jaw bone flares at side with "L" shape next to ear, high cheekbones, huge neck.

[Image: Raquel.png]

4.  Boyish face, Large square skull, large sharp jawline (looks like a chin implant), wide and deep set eyes, features spread out on face, high prominent cheekbone, brow ridge, angular rather than soft face, large neck,  straight horizontal shoulder with bony edge, shoulders wider than hips, from this angle you can clearly see that three head widths can fit across the shoulders, protruding clavicle, freakishly long humorous bone and arms in general, extremely low body fat, no hips but pushing out side to make it appear like a hip, sharp male gaze, long torso, unusually long legs especially thigh bone, probably castrato (see explanation on page 15) pre-pubescent male body.

[Image: Melania.png]

5.  Has the "Caitlyn Jenner" look that many get as they age, huge head, flat chin, huge jaw which flares at the side, deep and wide set eyes, features take up most of face, brow ridge, large ears, large nose, huge mouth with thin upper lip, "loud" presence and sharp male gaze, huge neck, masculine energy that comes out more as they age.

[Image: Melissa_Gilbert.png]

6.  Ummm...just looks like a man in a dress!  Large square skull, sloping back forehead with receding hairline,
 huge sharp jawline flares on the side, flat chin, high protruding cheekbones, deep wide set eyes in sockets, features take up most of face, large nose, wide mouth, wide large neck, large protruding clavicle (collar bone), very long and extremely masculine arm, huge male hand grabs purse like a man, large wrist, huge "linebacker" shoulders extend beyond hip and are straight across and bony, slight adam's apple, large trapezius muscles (sides of neck towards the back), sharp male gaze and loud masculine presence.

[Image: Nadia.png]

7.  This person also has the "Caitlyn Jenner" look they get as they age.  Huge square skull, wide set deep set eyes---really can see the large male sockets, features spread out on face, wide mouth with thin lips, prominent brow ridge, sloping forehead with receding hairline, high protruding cheekbones, huge male jaw with "L" shape next to ear, huge neck, "loud" masculine presence with sharp male gaze.

[Image: Jessicalange.png]

The Quiz with the other 19 photos is on page 16.

You can see the skull and bone structure diagrams for reference on page 15.

If you know who they are post below.

Too sick to post but here is a quick video with some good info:

(Nothing too immodest except for the low necklines they wear--PG13.)

Here is one more.  Again, I am not espousing the idea that one gender trait is conclusive evidence by any means!  

See page 15 of this thread for a full list of traits to consider.

Yet, it's very evident by studying the male vs female skull that the male jaw is much larger and would open much wider. The mouth is larger as is the dental palate.

With that in mind consider the following photo and video:

[Image: Screenshot_2018_02_12_at_10_39_00_PM.png]

It's strange how often this occurs in the media.

Nothing immodest in this video (except for the disgusting thumbnail photo):

That's it for me tonight!  Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow and can finish editing and post the pics I promised.

God bless us all and especially those caught in this web of deception.

SHL, in all charity I am saying this, please stop.  I am in no way intending this as a rebuke, or a personal attack, but frankly, this is getting silly, and I feel like you are devoting too much of your time into this subject.  And, I can only imagine that it is not good for your soul to be wading through so much impurity and immodesty online, and I beg you to stop re-posting that same immodesty here (I have to close my eyes or put my hand over the screen when just to comment this.)

Why not spend your time in a different way, maybe read devotional literature about Our Lord or the Blessed Virgin?  Perhaps devote more time to prayer, fasting and almsgiving?
Rejoice, O Virgin Theotokos, o Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee! Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, for thou hast borne the Saviour and the Redeemer of our souls!

[Image: hailmary.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Justin Alphonsus's post:
  • Dominicus
(02-13-2018, 10:44 AM)Justin Alphonsus Wrote: SHL, in all charity I am saying this, please stop.  I am in no way intending this as a rebuke, or a personal attack, but frankly, this is getting silly, and I feel like you are devoting too much of your time into this subject.  And, I can only imagine that it is not good for your soul to be wading through so much impurity and immodesty online, and I beg you to stop re-posting that same immodesty here (I have to close my eyes or put my hand over the screen when just to comment this.)

Why not spend your time in a different way, maybe read devotional literature about Our Lord or the Blessed Virgin?  Perhaps devote more time to prayer, fasting and almsgiving?

Thanks for your concern, Justin.

I do spend a great deal of time in prayer, and as I've said I've prayed a great deal about this topic and whether or not I'm supposed to be doing this.

It is a great danger to everyone's soul if this deception is not exposed and dealt with!

Okay, so it appears that no one could recognize the individuals in the 7 photos leftover from the quiz on page 16.

Today I will reveal the identity of one of them. 

However I realized that in order to evaluate their family members I would need to cover FTM (female to male) transgenders first.  So I'll move on to that and come back to the rest of them.

There is really nothing immodest in this post.

Remember the full list of attributes and diagrams of bone structure differences between male and female is on page 15.

So this is what I've written so far about this person:

6. Ummm...just looks like a man in a dress!  Large square skull, sloping back forehead with receding hairline, huge sharp jawline flares on the side, flat chin, high protruding cheekbones, deep wide set eyes in sockets, features take up most of face, large nose, wide mouth, wide large neck, large protruding clavicle (collar bone), very long and extremely masculine arm, huge male hand grabs purse like a man, large wrist, huge "linebacker" shoulders extend beyond hip and are straight across and bony, slight adam's apple, large trapezius muscles (sides of neck towards the back), sharp male gaze and loud masculine presence.

[Image: Nadia.png]

Here are a few more photos:

[Image: nadia-comaneci-and-bart-conner-picture-id535348322]

Those are man legs and ankles.  Huge neck (larger than his), man face.  Extremely long arm.

[Image: db2f9d9f7cbf6f60c54185ed7ccb37e8.jpg]

Drag queen look.  She has more of a square skull, his is more oval.  She has straight shoulders, his are sloping.  She has larger mouth/dental palate.  Her forehead slopes back while his is more straight.  Again, her neck is thicker than his.

[Image: nadia-comaneci-and-bart-conner-picture-i...?s=612x612]

Which one is Dad?  Her shoulders are straighter and more broad.  

[Image: nadia-comaneci-and-bart-conner-picture-id535348242]

"Her" hand would definitely cover the whole face.  Who has the larger, sharper jaw?  Who has the softer, more feminine jawline?  Whose mouth opens wider?  Who has high cheekbones and who has more feminine "apple cheeks"?  Whose features are more spread out on the face?  Whose eyes are closer together?  Who has deeper and wide set eyes?  Whose face is more angular and whose is softer?  It appears they both have chin implants which are very common.

I always find digit ratio hard to tell but here is a photo for your evaluation.  The wrist and arm are very wide.  The skin looks very rugged which is hard to hide as they age.

[Image: Opening+Ceremony+2016+Olympic+Games+Olym...1yylPx.jpg]

I was sad to discover one of my childhood "heroines" is most likely a man.  My gymnastics friends and I would take turns pretending to be her.  sad  

If you haven't guessed by now who this is, it's Nadia Comaneci.

[Image: Nadiamuscles.png]

I saw this photo and was spurred to look her up because I'm pretty sure women cannot get leg muscles like that without extra testosterone.  Here's another one---young girls just can't get leg muscles like that.

[Image: 4b1c1f6049a6637c350e33d8d99211f0--gymnas...istory.jpg]

They always said she was quite the tomboy:

[Image: 71a35810c22f2c95c9fff6bb7810ef62.jpg]

Poor thing.  Never looked very happy. sad

[Image: a56e95625c53fb67d192c0c54ab37de0.jpg]

So the question remains...did a man marry her?  

We'll look into his male vs female attributes as well as her parents after I post some things on FTM transitioning.

God Bless you, Nadia!

Okay...so I hope to get to the post on FTM (female to male) transitioning tomorrow.

In the meantime, I'll post the following videos. 

Keep in mind the agenda to see these folks in a sympathetic way.  Do you think they would make a video showing a satan worshipping generational transgender family? As Linda Stone, author of The Family Tree, and wife of a "good church-going Christian who was secretly raised as a generational satanist" says, "Most generational satanist families will say that our family looked just like Ozzie and Harriet."

Quote:When you think of satanic cults and/or satanic rituals, what comes to mind?

Human sacrifices? People that look like Anton Lavey? (The pale skinned people that dress in black and maybe wear white makeup?)

What would you think if I told you that perfect family that lives next to you or in your neighborhood were satanists? You know, the "ideal" family, the Ozzie and Harriet (a black and white family tv show couple).
[Image: TheNelsonfamily.jpg]You think satanists are those who live somewhere else, right?
That's what I thought. I thought satanists were those who dressed in black or those part of illuminati groups like freemasons, skull and bones, the Vatican, and so on.
Although, I do know people who were 32nd degree freemasons and did not engage in the satanism in freemasonry nor do they even think such a thing exists.
Recently I read this e-book by Linda Stone called "The Family Tree - A True Account of Multi-Generational Satanism in America Today".
I learned a very important lesson. Satanism today is very strong and very active.
The media hides it from us and creates fake depictions of it with people like Charles Manson and Marilyn Manson. Yes, they are satanists, but not your "average" satanist.
[Image: lavey-manson.jpg]What do I mean, "average" satanist?
Let me give you an example. The Bush family (Presidents) are illuminati, blue blood satanists. Most people regard them as some of the greatest Christians around. If you try telling these people otherwise, they probably wont be your friend anymore.
They will defend the Bushs to their death, even though they have never met them nor know them personally.
This is the true depiction of satanists today. They have a "day life" and a "night life". Many of them even have MPD/DID (Multiple Personality Disorder aka Dissociative Identity Disorder).
What does this mean? Well, they have a main personality. This main personality is the one you see all the time. The nice, Christian "front". Then there are others. There could be an assassin personality, a rapist personality, a young child personality, etc.
Yes, I know it sounds bizarre. These satanic cults torture people and their children from a young age to split personalities and demonize them.
This book, talks about a real life account of a lady who married a satanist and had no idea. She thought he was a hard core Christian and nothing said otherwise.
This is a journey that you want to read about and not have to live.
Her children have suffered terribly by having unimaginable things done to them. Only people in some satanic cults can really think these things up.
In this book, you will hear about her life journey and the things that happened to her.
Later on in life, when her daughter was 17, she told her mom the rest of the story she didn't know.
If you want to know about the SRA (satanic ritual abuse) that goes on, she tells it. It is very explicit and you may not be able to handle it.
It is almost unbelievable what these satanic cults do. Their satanic rituals do include torture and human sacrifices.
This is one book that everyone must read whether you are a Christian, an American, or a citizen of other countries.
In the book, it is disclosed that the satanic cults are connected on a global scale.
Yes, they are everywhere.
If you are a Christian, then you need to understand who these satanists are.
If you are not a Christian, you also need to learn about these people. They will target you and your children as much as they will target Christians. They are a threat to us all.
This book is a fascinating story for all who read it. You will see names of celebrities you know, people also like Henry Kissinger.  No detail was left out of the sick and twisted things these people do.  Remember pizza gate? You will know exactly the types of things involved from the details of this book.  You will also realize this type of stuff has been going on for a very long time.
Read Thanks for the Memories by Bryce Taylor Online
Download this in pdf
Return to homepage from Satanic Cults & Satanic Rituals
http://www.thefamilytreeandsatanism.com/

See the thread (and watch the videos!) Zedta started about mind control techniques used by our government (which learned them from Nazi scientists brought to America by Operation Paperclip as well as satanists such as Michael Aquino, military intelligence officer specializing in psychological warfare) and elite or satanic families.

Will the media show children raised as transgender against their will?  Absolutely not!  They have to manipulate our emotions so we have pity and empathy for them while they socially engineer acceptance of them as part of our society's future.

Please take note of the parents of the Olympic swimmer in the next video.  Which one has a strong male jawline and which one has no jawline?  How often does this occur when you watch TV or movies?  Why do the men have no jawline?

With the following athlete it's hard to say when the testosterone treatment was started and they may have started pre-pubescence which can effect bone structure to a certain extent.  Notice the curve of the jawline rather than the angular male line although they most likely have a chin implant, the flat face with no slope of the forehead or prominent browridge, the "beady" eyes close together, the small mouth with small dental palate, the eyes are closer to the surface--not deep set, the small ears, the narrow sloping shoulders, the short humorous (upper arm) bone (t-rex), tiny wrist, the oval and small skull (looks tiny compared to body), no protruding high cheekbones, the soft shoulders, the narrow neck and "sharpei" wrinkles on forehead.  Notice how the hips shake from side to side as "he" goes down the stairs due to his Q angle--this is visible when running also.  Testosterone treatment will give the muscle definition of a man but the bone structure won't necessarily change.  

Here is a photo to show digit ratio:

[Image: chris-mosier-speaks-at-the-beyond-sport-...2wEaiSGXA=]