Most Women On TV & Movies Are Men!
That was a quick reply SHL - I was about to log out and get on with a few tasks in the real world. I'm not really au fait with how YouTube works though I think videos can be reported for hate speech. I think also using somebody else's copyright material without permission can be a case for having a video stricken. Well I have to leave now, my kitchen floor unfortunately isn't going to scrub itself clean. I think YouTube are (is?) all about the money though.
(Yesterday, 07:01 AM)St Patricks Helpmate Wrote: That was a quick reply SHL - I was about to log out and get on with a few tasks in the real world.   I'm not really au fait with how YouTube works though I think videos can be reported for hate speech.  I think also using somebody else's copyright material without permission can be a case for having a video stricken.  Well I have to leave now, my kitchen floor unfortunately isn't going to scrub itself clean.  I think YouTube are (is?) all about the money though.

Yes, but who is to say what defines "hate speech"?

Hate speech has become anything that criticizes the LGBTQRST...agenda.

Anything that promotes it is virtuous, including learning to accept pedophilia and incest.

So videos such as, "Inside the Life of a Virtuous Paedophile" stay but channels that criticize the TED talk, "We Live In a Society That Needs to Accept Pedophiles" get taken down.

I sent in a complaint and requested everyone here to do the same about the "Jesus Christ" video channel which does nothing but blaspheme and make fun of Our Lord.  You can see more about that here:

Skip the first 2 min:

But our complaints are to no avail and that channel stays.  

As for the money issue, any channel which doesn't support the liberal agenda was demonetized about a year ago.

So, it's pretty clear to me they are agenda driven.
"Even if I had all the crimes possible on my conscience...I would simply throw myself into my Saviour's arms... I know that in the twinkling of an eye all those thousands of sins would be consumed as a drop of water cast into a blazing fire."  St. Therese of Lisieux

“a Church which is poorer in doctrine is not more pastoral, but only more ignorant.” ---Cardinal Caffarra

"The only alternative to One Nation under God is all nations under God-knows-what." Joseph Pearce 

Morality is not chronological
Quote:Earlier I stated:
As for celebs being called trans, several have said they take it as a compliment, so I don't anticipate any lawsuits coming.

We have to understand that to be trans, for these people, is to be like god.

That is what MrE was exposing and probably why his channel was taken down rather than some of the others.

Many channels that discuss non PC topics have to use code words or hints in their title, description and text so as not to trip the algorithm and get flagged.
"Even if I had all the crimes possible on my conscience...I would simply throw myself into my Saviour's arms... I know that in the twinkling of an eye all those thousands of sins would be consumed as a drop of water cast into a blazing fire."  St. Therese of Lisieux

“a Church which is poorer in doctrine is not more pastoral, but only more ignorant.” ---Cardinal Caffarra

"The only alternative to One Nation under God is all nations under God-knows-what." Joseph Pearce 

Morality is not chronological