Was accused of 'mansplaining' at work.
I thought mansplaining was taking up too much room when you sit ... Anyways, the fact that she was semi-serious tells you of her naivety and intellect. Great and little.
Unfortunately I don't have any "fun facts" about me unless being a practicing Catholic counts.

Trying to get better every day week.
(02-12-2018, 03:47 AM)GRA Wrote: I thought mansplaining was taking up too much room when you sit ... Anyways, the fact that she was semi-serious tells you of her naivety and intellect. Great and little.

That's "manspreading" lol! Feminists have an extreme obsession with men to the point it should be considered a mental disorder. I guess that's the result of fighting natural biological inclinations.....
Local anti-feminist.....if you think women deserve special treatment without any accountability for their actions expect to hear from me!
[-] The following 1 user Likes divinesilence80's post:
  • GRA
I should update that I guess we are back on good terms. She still comes to me for assistance and advice and I'll be honest I cannot help but chuckle because I know that she's asking me to 'mansplain' something to her; either way I guess there's no more beef.

I've long since forgiven her, but "mansplaining" haha wow! What a silly word!
(02-18-2018, 09:15 PM)austenbosten Wrote: I should update that I guess we are back on good terms.  She still comes to me for assistance and advice and I'll be honest I cannot help but chuckle because I know that she's asking me to 'mansplain' something to her; either way I guess there's no more beef.

I've long since forgiven her, but "mansplaining" haha wow!  What a silly word!

Personally if it was me I would just say, "No hard feelings but you are on your own just like a man! Cheers!" Also a true process of forgiveness involves the offending party admitting to wrong doing and seeking to make amends if only by resolving to try not to do it again. Has she done that?
Local anti-feminist.....if you think women deserve special treatment without any accountability for their actions expect to hear from me!