Francis awards pro-abortion, pro lgbt politician
Wink 
(01-14-2018, 04:46 AM)MagisterMusicae Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 07:43 AM)austenbosten Wrote: Congratulations to Pope Francis for effectively destroying any credibility the hyper-montanists had!
:clap:

Does that make them now mega-montanists, soon to be meta-montanists, then ultimately lydian-montanists?

(Sorry, terrible music-theory joke)

Considering how dissonant they are, they would probably be locrian-montanists.  The devil's tone is definitely a defining feature of theirs.  ;)
My word choices are based on sound, not meaning.

Yes, that defeats the purpose of language.
So did he just excommunicate himself by promoting abortion???
(01-14-2018, 04:23 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: So did he just excommunicate himself by promoting abortion???

Who am I to judge? :LOL: 'The First See is judged by no one'.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
Dutch abortion activist: Pope Francis honoring me is a ‘confirmation’ of my abortion work
                                             https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/dutch-...rmation-of

From the article

BNR – Do you see it as confirmation of what you are doing for girls and women, for abortion?
Ploumen – Yes, that, and also, the last couple of years I invested a lot of time in establishing contacts with the Vatican.
BNR – Lobbying?
Ploumen – Yes, Lobbying.  Especially since the Vatican, mainly with the previous popes, were very rigid when it comes to women’s rights.  And that is not going to change in the short term, but perhaps there are some areas in which we can work together, and that is what I tried.  For example, the Church is also against child marriages.  For us, it may seem strange, but in a lot of countries, the Church has a strong influence.  So, if a bishop can say that it is not a good idea to force a 14-year-old to marry, then that may help.  For example, there is a bishop in Uganda who spoke out against homosexuality.  Then the Vatican said, ‘Okay, we are not actively promoting homosexuality, but man is created as he is and we have to accept him in that way.’