Non-English Traditional Catholic Media
Is it me or does the traditional Catholic media seem to be focused on the English speaking world? Does anyone know any non-English trads in media? Who's the Michael Voris of Italy or France? Do they exist? 

I'm of course most interested in Italian language trad sites, but it'd be interesting to compile a list of foreign trad sites for those who speak/are learning other languages.

I know for a while the Remnant had a Spanish translated site, not sure if it still exists.
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612
(01-25-2018, 04:12 PM)GangGreen Wrote: Is it me or does the traditional Catholic media seem to be focused on the English speaking world? Does anyone know any non-English trads in media? Who's the Michael Voris of Italy or France? Do they exist? 

I'm of course most interested in Italian language trad sites, but it'd be interesting to compile a list of foreign trad sites for those who speak/are learning other languages.

I know for a while the Remnant had a Spanish translated site, not sure if it still exists.
God works in mysterious ways! Just a few minutes ago I was searching for the propers of the Rorate Mass and ran across this website. Check the blogroll on the right. There seem to be a number of foreign language blogs and websites that might give you some leads.

http://traditionalcatholicism83.blogspot...-holy.html
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • Becky
Have you tried Mi ca el?

http://messe.forumactif.org/t796-le-foru...-il-encore
                                              Infovaticana out of Spain is pretty good. I frequently read their articles with the help of Google Translate.
https://infovaticana.com/
Roberto de Mattei is Italian and Catholic.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Seems like some news articles/forums, but nothing with actual personalities or videos of any sort. I find it interesting that we have these big trad sites based around a certain personalities in the US (CM, Remnant, 1P5, Father Z, Vox Cantoris, etc), yet in other countries such a thing seems to not exist.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612
(01-26-2018, 10:02 AM)GangGreen Wrote: trad sites based around a certain personalities in the US (CM, Remnant, 1P5, Father Z, Vox Cantoris, etc)

Ok, I'm well known on FE for being a nitpicker, so here I'll pick a nit! :LOL: David Domet (Vox Cantoris) is Canadian and his blog is based in Canada, not the US, eh?
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
(01-26-2018, 02:30 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(01-26-2018, 10:02 AM)GangGreen Wrote: trad sites based around a certain personalities in the US (CM, Remnant, 1P5, Father Z, Vox Cantoris, etc)

Ok, I'm well known on FE for being a nitpicker, so here I'll pick a nit! :LOL: David Domet (Vox Cantoris) is Canadian and his blog is based in Canada, not the US, eh?

:P

How about site de Marie?

http://sitedemarie.com/matin.asp
(01-25-2018, 04:12 PM)GangGreen Wrote: Is it me or does the traditional Catholic media seem to be focused on the English speaking world? Does anyone know any non-English trads in media? Who's the Michael Voris of Italy or France? Do they exist? 

"Un Café con Galat" is a Spanish speaking Catholic enterprise based in Colombia.   It functions as a sort of EWTN of the Spanish speaking world, but it is of a Traditionalist mindset.  It is said to reach 35 countries and tens of millions of viewers.  The owner recently made international headlines when he publicly stated his opinion that Pope Francis was elected to the papacy unlawfully.

https://gloria.tv/article/wJWSJF7xuFuP14vgc2i47Svh8