Putting Pope Francis into Perspective
(01-30-2018, 06:46 AM)dove77 Wrote:
(01-29-2018, 04:43 PM)Zedta Wrote: I think I have said quite often my disagreements with 'pope' Frank (AKA: Pope Francis). This article goes into much detail and is quite thorough in its coverage of the very disturbing sayings of Frank. It is a long article and I have abbreviated the article here and supplied a link to the rest of the article, where quotes and references to these posted
questionable doings of Frank are documented.

I read through your list of quotes and stopped as soon as I saw you quoting from the heretical National Catholic Reporter. If you do not see the wisdom of the Popes true comments perhaps you need to study the genuine Catholic teachings from appropriate resources.
NCR has it's faults without a doubt. But in this article, they are quoting a seemingly heretical 'pope' and their accuracy trumps your assertion that they are in error because they are who they are. Even the Enquirer can quote with accuracy on occasion. For the NCR, this is one of those occasions.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • formerbuddhist, jovan66102

Messages In This Thread
Putting Pope Francis into Perspective - by Zedta - 01-29-2018, 04:43 PM
RE: Putting Pope Francis into Perspective - by Zedta - 01-30-2018, 12:15 PM