Episcopalians in DC have lost their mind.
Washington DC Episcopalians now have a gender neutral God.
gender neutral pronouns for God
Bob

If my dog doesn't like you maybe I shouldn't either!!

“No one in the world can change Truth!”
St. Maximilian Kolbe, PRAY FOR US!
Oh Please!

Episcopalians have been doing this for years; I'm surprised it has taken them this long. Sadly where is the Catholic Church with support to push the Anglican Ordinate to swoop up and take in these poor Episcopalian souls who seek Truth? Oh they are too busy trying to accommodate the Communists in red-China.
(01-30-2018, 04:51 PM)austenbosten Wrote: Oh Please!

Episcopalians have been doing this for years; I'm surprised it has taken them this long.  Sadly where is the Catholic Church with support to push the Anglican Ordinate to swoop up and take in these poor Episcopalian souls who seek Truth?  Oh they are too busy trying to accommodate the Communists in red-China.

The Ordinariates are doing an excellent job. Unfortunately, many of those 'poor Episcopalian souls who seek Truth' are dyed-in-the-wool, anti-Catholic, protestant heretics. I dealt with many of them when I was an Anglo-Catholic.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
Who cares what they say , its not the Church Jesus established so its false even if they were preaching the truth.
(01-30-2018, 05:16 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(01-30-2018, 04:51 PM)austenbosten Wrote: Oh Please!

Episcopalians have been doing this for years; I'm surprised it has taken them this long.  Sadly where is the Catholic Church with support to push the Anglican Ordinate to swoop up and take in these poor Episcopalian souls who seek Truth?  Oh they are too busy trying to accommodate the Communists in red-China.

The Ordinariates are doing an excellent job. Unfortunately, many of those 'poor Episcopalian souls who seek Truth' are dyed-in-the-wool, anti-Catholic, protestant heretics. I dealt with many of them when I was an Anglo-Catholic.

It was not my intention to scorn or lay blame on the Ordinates, but to simply show sadness that our Holy see, made up of holy men, find it more pertinent to focus their attentions on appeasing daemonic Communist heathens, than recovering the lost sheep from the wicked wretches of Protestantism.
I think I have come up with a solution that will satisfy nobody: eliminate all pronominal references to God, replacing them with proper nouns, e.g God. God is short enough as is, being a monosyllable, and I'm confident that even if it is cumbersome at first, time and habit will ultimately give it a sense of decorum and dignity.