Cancer Scare / Prayers for My Sister
There is  a potential my older sister might have cancer, we don't know right now.  She is in her mid 20's has a 3 and a half year old son whose father ran off to avoid paying child support. She's really all he has. Neither are Catholic.

Please, keep her in your prayers.
Rejoice, O Virgin Theotokos, o Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee! Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, for thou hast borne the Saviour and the Redeemer of our souls!

[Image: hailmary.jpg]
(01-30-2018, 01:55 PM)Justin Alphonsus Wrote: There is  a potential my older sister might have cancer, we don't know right now.  She is in her mid 20's has a 3 and a half year old son whose father ran off to avoid paying child support.  She's really all he has.  Neither are Catholic.

Please, keep her in your prayers.

I will pray for her and for her family. God bless you all
Dominus meus et Deus meus :heart:

“It's true, I suffer a great deal--but do I suffer well? That is the question.”
~ Saint Therese de Lisieux
:pray: :pray:  Likewise, prayers for you and for them.
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.
Thank you all,  I really appreciate it.
Rejoice, O Virgin Theotokos, o Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee! Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, for thou hast borne the Saviour and the Redeemer of our souls!

*UPDATE*

I thought I would give an update on my sister's condition.

First, thank you all for your prayers.  It really came through.  

My sister has "pre-cancer".  She needs to go in for surgery next week.  But, the doctor told her that there is a 98% success rate for her with this operation.  So, we are feeling much more hopeful, though we aren't necessarily out of the woods yet.

Thank you all again.

God bless,
Justin

[-] The following 3 users Like Justin Alphonsus's post:
  • jovan66102, petite_sourire, Sacred Heart lover
Another update,

First, thank you everyone for your prayers.  It truly means a lot to me, and I am sure that it came through.

My sister had her operation to remove the cancerous tissue.  Everything seems to have gone terrifically, she left the office that same day, went home and took a nap. 

Thanks be to God, and thank you all again.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Justin Alphonsus's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover