German bishop wants the Church to bless same-sex marriage
https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-c...al-couples

Oh boy. This kinda thing makes the SSPX and Sedevacantist groups look good
[-] The following 1 user Likes JEvolian18's post:
  • GRA
No other way to say it. He's a heretic who should be removed from office.
(01-31-2018, 05:42 PM)JEvolian18 Wrote: This kinda thing makes the SSPX and Sedevacantist groups look good

This just makes me think that maybe Archbishop Lefebvre should have consecrated more bishops. He was evidently right that the faithful are in need of good bishops and that the church was/is lacking them.
(01-31-2018, 05:42 PM)JEvolian18 Wrote: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-c...al-couples

Oh boy. This kinda thing makes the SSPX and Sedevacantist groups look good

In a way I think it's a blessing.  It's like the Spirit is telling us that the visible Church is utterly saturated in apostasy.  Perhaps this will get some people off the fence.
German...that's all one needs. The hotbed of heresy.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Ya, that was what I was noticing too. Luther was a German Monk and these prelates also want to make it okay for 'some' divorced to take Communion: Link to Articla
Some now means the rest later.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
(01-31-2018, 08:04 PM)Zedta Wrote: Ya, that was what I was noticing too. Luther was a German Monk and these prelates also want to make it okay for 'some' divorced to take Communion: Link to Articla
I'd take Luther over these folks any day. At least he was honest and didn't pretend to be Catholic.
(01-31-2018, 08:04 PM)Zedta Wrote: Ya, that was what I was noticing too. Luther was a German Monk and these prelates also want to make it okay for 'some' divorced to take Communion: Link to Articla
Peace.....I read recently (and dont ask me where, because it is nothing but nonsense everywhere!) - that a lady in an invalid marriage asked the Pope if she could receive communion and his response was, "A little bread and wine never hurts."  I guess that cancels out a lot of the learning many of us has done and lived for many years..... :pray:
[-] The following 1 user Likes angeltime's post:
  • Zedta
(01-31-2018, 09:03 PM)angeltime Wrote:
 his response was, "A little bread and wine never hurts." 

Well, perhaps, in his twisted mind, he believes that what he and others like him have set out to do has been achieved and the Consecration of many priests is invalid, so its just bread and wine anyway.

What a twisted little twerp!
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell