...Hello. It's me.
Hi,

I was a FE Regular starting back in 2007 for a few years and had left.

I couldn't help myself and had to come BACK! I look forward to Catholic enrichment, and intriguing discussions.

X
[-] The following 3 users Like Laetitia's post:
  • Jacafamala, olorin12, Sacred Heart lover
Welcome back to the Tank! I've been a member for 12 years, and even tho' I've tried to leave, I keep coming back.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • Laetitia
Welcome back!  I joined back in 2007 as well.  Nice to see another person from that era!
"There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church -- which is, of course, quite a different thing." -Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity." -Fr. John Hardon, S.J.
Hi, and welcome back to the Tank.   Wink
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dahveed's post:
  • Laetitia
(02-02-2018, 02:32 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: Welcome back to the Tank! I've been a member for 12 years, and even tho' I've tried to leave, I keep coming back.

Thank you!, It's nice to be back!
(02-03-2018, 06:23 PM)dahveed Wrote: Hi, and welcome back to the Tank.   Wink

Hello, Thanks!
(02-03-2018, 03:07 AM)Steven Wrote: Welcome back!  I joined back in 2007 as well.  Nice to see another person from that era!

Thank you, cheers!
Welcome, welcome!!!

ETA: Every time I see your thread title I get that old Todd Rundgren song floating through my head...