Please, Please Prayers!
Pax et Bonum!  We are very close in our diocese/region of having a Traditional Sunday Latin Mass.  The priest is in the plannings now and this will bring much happiness to the Traditionals in the area who are now travelling distances ($) to attend Masses.  Currently, this priest is having Fri evening Latin Mass in a lovely Chapel which has a wall full of ivory statues of all the Canadian Saints, so to now add a Sunday Mass would be a great blessing!!  Thankyou so much and God bless you.....angeltime :incense: :priest:
[-] The following 4 users Like angeltime's post:
  • Becky, JacafamalaRedux, jovan66102, petite_sourire
:pray: I pray it goes through well for your fledgling TLM community.  I'm really spoiled where I am, so I am praying it forward.  :pray:
(02-03-2018, 10:37 PM)Ambrosiano Wrote: :pray: I pray it goes through well for your fledgling TLM community.  I'm really spoiled where I am, so I am praying it forward.  :pray:
Peace.....God reward you!  angeltime :amen:
:pray:
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
(02-04-2018, 08:09 AM)dahveed Wrote: :pray:
Peace.....God reward you!  angeltime :amen: