Feelings of Worthlessness and a Difficult Decision
I'm so sorry that you are going through all of this, and feeling so horrible. I am praying for you and will keep praying for you! I hope that you find a solution to your problems, and that you find peace and joy :heart:
I'm going through a similar thing at the moment job-wise, so I can really relate to everything you said. Let's trust in God together.
I love these Bible verses that show our God has promised to always provide for His little children:
Matthew 6:25-34
Philippians 4:19
Psalm 37:4
Isaiah 40:11

It also helps me when I'm reminded how much God loves me:
Jeremiah 31:3
John 15:9
Psalm 56:8

(sorry for all the Bible verses! I love these quotes a lot, I hope they help you :heart: God Bless)
Dominus meus et Deus meus :heart:

“It's true, I suffer a great deal--but do I suffer well? That is the question.”
~ Saint Therese de Lisieux
Also, congratulations on your upcoming marriage!!
Dominus meus et Deus meus :heart:

“It's true, I suffer a great deal--but do I suffer well? That is the question.”
~ Saint Therese de Lisieux
(02-07-2018, 03:07 PM)SacraCor714 Wrote: Thank you, all. I have tried finding jobs where I could work online, but there is very little to offer here in this rural farming community.

I guess I'm just hoping that somebody will tell me "Well, considering your circumstances, living with your fiance is OK." But I know God doesn't work that way.

I'm angry, too, because so many of my cousins and friends are shacked up with their future husbands and having all the sex they want and don't suffer any guilt from it because they don't know any better. And then when they die, God will be like "well, you didn't know you were committing a mortal sin, so you're excused." But I, since I know better....I will be held to judgement. It's so unfair.

Why bother trying to do the right thing if it doesn't really matter in the long run.

It seems that God delights in making us suffer under the guise that "it's good for us." Following all of God's ridiculous rules is hard enough. Can't He at least give us a break and help us out when we try to do the right thing?

But no, we're just supposed to "offer it up" and watch while all the bad people get ahead in life and get all the breaks.
Peace.....don't give up on prayer even when times get more difficult - God wont leave you in the lurch and will have something just for you!  angeltime

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks for the prayers, everyone, and for putting up with my petulant whining :P

St. Mary of Egypt, Ora Pro Nobis!

[-] The following 1 user Likes SacraCor714's post:
  • petite_sourire