If pope francis ...
(02-06-2018, 11:14 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: "Don't judge me!" as he lays flattened on the floor with a black eye.  :@

Did the OP mention that the Swiss Guard are hiding in the room?  Have you seen those pikes?!
"O God my God, look upon me: why hast thou forsaken me? Far from my salvation are the words of my sins.

O my God, I shall cry by day, and thou wilt not hear: and by night, and it shall not be reputed as folly in me." Psalm 21
[-] The following 1 user Likes SinnerSanctified25's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover
(02-07-2018, 04:48 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote:
(02-07-2018, 03:26 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote:
(02-07-2018, 01:28 PM)TrevSliw Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 11:14 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: "Don't judge me!" as he lays flattened on the floor with a black eye.  :@

This would be a very grave crime, immediate excommunication and therefore not something to lightly joke about. 

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG1104/__P53.HTM

It may be a bad joke, and written in bad taste (I don't think it particularly funny) ... but that's how your going to contribute to the forum with your first post ...

What's your point?

I'm sorry but I am extremely upset with Francis and, like Peter in the garden, am finding it hard to contain my emotion at the moment.

I've prayed and taught my children to pray for the persecuted underground church in China and he turns them over to the communists!!  He is attempting to destroy the 2000 year old Church of Jesus Christ and I wonder if perhaps it would be a sin not to punch him!
Yes, it would be, still, indeed.  We respect the office, even if the office-bearer is a scoundrel.
"O God my God, look upon me: why hast thou forsaken me? Far from my salvation are the words of my sins.

O my God, I shall cry by day, and thou wilt not hear: and by night, and it shall not be reputed as folly in me." Psalm 21
(02-07-2018, 04:51 PM)SinnerSanctified25 Wrote:

This would be a very grave crime, immediate excommunication and therefore not something to lightly joke about. 

It may be a bad joke, and written in bad taste (I don't think it particularly funny) ... but that's how your going to contribute to the forum with your first post ...

What's your point?

I'm sorry but I am extremely upset with Francis and, like Peter in the garden, am finding it hard to contain my emotion at the moment.

I've prayed and taught my children to pray for the persecuted underground church in China and he turns them over to the communists!!  He is attempting to destroy the 2000 year old Church of Jesus Christ and I wonder if perhaps it would be a sin not to punch him!
Yes, it would be, still, indeed.  We respect the office, even if the office-bearer is a scoundrel.

I understand.  Please, indulge me a little.  I am only expressing how I feel at the moment, not what I think or know to be true.
(02-07-2018, 04:53 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote:

What's your point?

I understand.  Please, indulge me a little.  I am only expressing how I feel at the moment, not what I think or know to be true.

I've prayed and taught my children to pray for the persecuted underground church in China FOR 20 YEARS!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • SinnerSanctified25
(02-07-2018, 04:53 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote:

What's your point?

Of course! Trust me, I have little love for the man myself. :P Why stop to teach your children to pray for poor Catholics in China? Don't let His Holiness actions dissuade you. God will find a way. Your orthodoxy is admirable!

What's your point?

I don't know, but engaging in a spiritual act of charity I think is an excellent first post.
(02-06-2018, 10:47 PM)popeinnocent1972 Wrote: If you were locked in a room with pope francis (and he could understand english) what would you say to him?

"Your Holiness," with a genuflection and a gesture to kiss the ring.
[-] The following 1 user Likes austenbosten's post:
  • SinnerSanctified25
After appropriate greeting, I'd ask:  "Are you actually Catholic anymore?"
Adoption, Home School, and Catholic Family Life:  StolenPears.com
(02-08-2018, 10:54 AM)Fontevrault Wrote: After appropriate greeting, I'd ask:  "Are you actually Catholic anymore?"

I was thinking along the same lines, but I thought after genuflecting and kissing the Fisherman's Ring, I'd just tell him that I pray for his conversion to Catholicism every day.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
I don't know if I'd have the courage to say it.  I give full respect to the office but the whole "is the Pope Catholic?" thing doesn't work anymore . . .
Adoption, Home School, and Catholic Family Life:  StolenPears.com