Strange Smells!
Sad 
Asking all the ladies out there for their remedies for body odor (especially "down there") Confused .

I used to use baby powder until I read that it can cause cancer. This happened to the mother of one of my friends and she had to have her ovaries removed. I switched to using cornstarch but it hasn't been nearly as effective Dodgy .

I shower every day, wear cotton everything, and shave, but I still smell so terrible that I am afraid to go out in public wearing shorts Point and Laff .

I don't eat any stinky foods like onions or garlic, either .

Sorry for the TMI. Just wondering if there are any suggestions. helpsmiley
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.

Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

You might see your doctor about it. It could mean an infection, and since you're soon to be married, an infection could be concerning if you happen to get pregnant. Some types of infections can cause premature rupture of membranes. Nothing to be embarrassed about, it's usually caused by your natural bacteria/pH getting out of balance somehow. In the meantime, try to eat healthy, take probiotics, and use unscented soap if you can.
Catherine is giving good advice here.  I think the first place to start is with a trip to the doctor.  It is not normal to have scent issues in that region.  You certainly should take a probiotic or eat some yogurt with active cultures.  I would also recommend cutting out sugar as much as possible.  If you do have a yeast infection, your sugar consumption can be a problem.  This isn't something to ignore since it can get worse.
My ipad keyboard hates me.  Please forgive the typos; they are unintentional.
It shouldn't smell that way (maybe it just does to you but wouldn't to your husband?). If there's a "fishiness," abnormal discharge (esp. if greenish or "frothy"), irritation, etc., then definitely have yourself checked. That's not normal at all, and sounds like vaginosis.

If you have a white discharge without any "fishiness," it sounds like a yeast infection. Cut down on sugar, eat yogurt with live cultures, etc. after you get treated.

You could also try chlorophyll. It won't cure vaginosis or a yeast infection, but is said to help with body smells in general.

Eating meat is supposed to make a person smell worse, too. 

Don't douche. Do use gentle soaps. Don't use any deodorants there. Stop with the powder and starches, etc. If you feel like you have to do something, then put a few drops of perfume on the inner thighs, not on the lady bits.

Sleep naked. Get some air on that mamma jamma.

In other threads, you mentioned issues with masturbation. There's no delicate way of putting this, and I don't want to know the details, but -- welll, don't put anything in there, and when you're married, ask your husband to be clean about himself.
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 2 users Like VoxClamantis's post:
  • Catherine, havok579257
Thank you, ladies; I now have more yogurt stockpiled in my fridge than a Kemps factory.

Husband-to-be has never seemed to notice any bad smells, but his sense of smell is terrible anyway.
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.

Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

(02-09-2018, 01:48 PM)SacraCor714 Wrote: Thank you, ladies; I now have more yogurt stockpiled in my fridge than a Kemps factory.

Husband-to-be has never seemed to notice any bad smells, but his sense of smell is terrible anyway.

I know that good yogurt can get expensive, and just wanted to suggest that you look into making it yourself. I know ladies who do it, and love it as well as the money they are able to save.

I have never done homemade yogurt, but I make milk and water kefir. They are both much easier to make than yogurt, much less finicky from what I've heard. Also they have something like ten times the amount of healthy bacteria that you'll find in yogurt. If you were closer I'd just give you some of my extra "grains" and you'd be all ready to get started! Look into it if you get a chance. It's fascinating!

And congratulations on your upcoming marriage!  You and your fellow have been in my prayers!
"..the hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world" -William Ross Wallace
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheQueenMother's post:
  • SacraCor714
Something I didn't see anyone else mention is drink more water - lots more.  Staying hydrated will thin and dilute secretions and help in fighting any nascent infections you may have going on.
You sure it's not just your normal scent? There's always a scent down there.
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612

[Image: 2lq3.png]
This must be purely coincidental that a question such as this is posted on the "Fish Eaters" forum... right?

...Time to go pray a Hail Mary

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Malevolent Benevolence's post:
  • Imperator Caesar Trump
(03-12-2018, 03:31 AM)Malevolent Benevolence Wrote: This must be purely coincidental that a question such as this is posted on the "Fish Eaters" forum... right?

...Time to go pray a Hail Mary

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Fish-Eater Smackdown
Naughty, you.  Pray