Please pray for these intentions
Please pray for my mother since she has vertigo and that we will be able to attend Mass soon also Our family friend Rusty is going to be ordained a deacon and His mother Alice is in a Catholic nursing home so I ask that God will bless them and heal my mother.
[-] The following 3 users Like Trad Catholic27's post:
  • dove77, petite_sourire, Sacred Heart lover
(02-09-2018, 09:29 PM)Trad Catholic27 Wrote: Please pray for my mother since she has vertigo and that we will be able to attend Mass soon also Our family friend Rusty is going to be ordained a deacon and His mother Alice is in a Catholic nursing home so I ask that God will bless them and heal my mother.

Its funny that is your request, not that it funny like that, but I have been experiencing vertigo myself, this is not something I normally have. I said just today- I give it up to you Lord, and I will now give this up to the Lord for your mother. I hope Rusty will be able to endure and be as Christ intends him to be. The waters in my part of the country are pretty dark and murky. Most of the clergy are pushing this Vatican II garbage of pluralism. You can not attend mass  or prayer services without hearing about this nonsense. I am hoping the priest at Blessed Sacrament will be true. Please pray that happens or my family will resort to mass at home amongst ourselves. God Bless!
:pray: :pray:
:pray2:
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
(02-09-2018, 09:29 PM)Trad Catholic27 Wrote: Please pray for my mother since she has vertigo and that we will be able to attend Mass soon also Our family friend Rusty is going to be ordained a deacon and His mother Alice is in a Catholic nursing home so I ask that God will bless them and heal my mother.
:incense: :pray2: :amen: