Cardinal Cupich at it again.
I don't know what to say. When is this gonna stop?

Cardinal Cupich lays out why Amoris Laetitia is ‘revolutionary’ for Catholic teaching
Bob

If my dog doesn't like you maybe I shouldn't either!!

“No one in the world can change Truth!”
St. Maximilian Kolbe, PRAY FOR US!
(02-09-2018, 10:29 PM)BobR67 Wrote: I don't know what to say. When is this gonna stop?

Cardinal Cupich lays out why Amoris Laetitia is ‘revolutionary’ for Catholic teaching

It looks like they have no plans of slowing down or stopping. :/
I predict that there will be a major schism in the Church within the next 5 years.
(02-09-2018, 11:11 PM)AllSeasons Wrote: I predict that there will be a major schism in the Church within the next 5 years.

Unless Francis dies soon and his successor is able to repair the damage he has done.
(02-09-2018, 11:47 PM)Credidi Propter Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 11:11 PM)AllSeasons Wrote: I predict that there will be a major schism in the Church within the next 5 years.

Unless Francis dies soon and his successor is able to repair the damage he has done.

Don't count on it. The problem is not Francis, it's the Revolution. The Revolution brought on by Vatican II. If you want a successor who will repair the damage, you need to find a bishop or Cardinal who speaks about Vatican II in a deeply negative context.
[-] The following 2 users Like austenbosten's post:
  • jovan66102, Sacred Heart lover
Lol, unfortunately he's right. It is revolutionary in the worst way.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
(02-10-2018, 07:58 AM)austenbosten Wrote: Don't count on it.  The problem is not Francis, it's the Revolution.  The Revolution brought on by Vatican II.  If you want a successor who will repair the damage, you need to find a bishop or Cardinal who speaks about Vatican II in a deeply negative context.

I agree that the problem is not Bergoglio alone... he's merely the logical manifestation of 50-years of VCII; there are plenty more behind him to take his place.  But where does one go to find one of these bishops or Cardinals who speak about VCII in a deeply negative context?  I am aware of (some) bishops/Cardinals who speak about the return to tradition, but--and excluding the SSPX--I am aware of none who actually speak of VCII in a negative manner, let alone deeply negatively.  For that matter, I don't even know of many priests who will publicly speak of VCII in a negative manner.  In fact, off the top of my head, the only priest I am aware of who has publicly spoken about VCII in a deeply negative manner is the Italian Alessandro Minutella... and TPTB are trying to get him excommunicated.
(02-09-2018, 11:47 PM)Credidi Propter Wrote:

Peace.....I am thinking most of his buddies are up there in age too - right??   :grandma:
Personally I believe Francis is the last "Pope" and is the 8th king of Rev.17

Revelation 17:9-14

9 “This calls for a mind that has wisdom: the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated;
also, they are seven kings, 10 of whom five have fallen, one is living, and the other has not yet come; and when
he comes, he must remain only a little while. 11 As for the beast that was and is not, it is an eighth but it be-
longs to the seven, and it goes to destruction. 12 And the ten horns that you saw are ten kings who have not yet
received a kingdom, but they are to receive authority as kings for one hour, together with the beast. 13 These
are united in yielding their power and authority to the beast; 14 they will make war on the Lamb, and the Lamb
will conquer them, for he is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those with him are called and chosen and
faithful.”

I believe John saw the last kings of the Vatican. The Lateran Treaty of 11Feburary 1929 made the Vatican and
Vatican City a Kingdom within a kingdom and gave us the last Kings.

Pope Francis is the eighth. I believe John's vision is centrally focused on the the last three. He is told there are
7KINGS (this is important) five have fallen=died,, he sees Pope John Paul II who is the ( one who is) he saw
him in a present type way, seeing him at his reign. Then is told ,the other has not yet come, but when he does he
must remain only a little while. This is Pope Benedict XVI his reign is short in comparison to PJP2. Not only
that, the accuracy of this understanding is supported by the fact, he himself relinquished his reign before it was
time and is the first Pope to do so. This supports the statement made to St. John " AND WHEN HE COMES HE
MUST REMAIN ONLY FOR A SHORT TIME". He shortened his reign or at least it was shortened by influ-
encing factors. I say factions.

This brings us to this eighth who is called the beast. St. John is told " As for the beast who was , and is not, it is
an eighth but it belongs to the seven." John is being shown the destruction of the beast system government=
Masonic ruled, and it is of the seven, and is an eighth, Francis has been put into power at the Vatican by this
system. He is an eighth but is of the seven.

This means there was only these last who are actually truly elected kings, Francis was not elected but placed as
one among the seven to be a Pope. He will reign for an hour with this beast system government which is going to
destruction. He actually is one of the ten horns of the beast systems KINGS appointed to reign with the other
nine horns. He is the eighth and is going to perdition and all those who follow him are as well. He is going to be
a wrap for the spiritual deception and reach "Christians", (I use this term loosely) those who say they are fol-
lowers of Christ and use the instrumentality of the seat of Peter to deceive man. He will deceptively get people to
reject Christ.

This actually rejects the tenets of the faith, which Christ Himself laid.

John 14:6

6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
They have pushed Christ out and satan in.
Matthew 24:26-28
The Return of the Son of Man
26So if they tell you, ‘There He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28Wherever there is a carcass, there the eagles will gather.…
Some bibles have vultures. No difference to what is being said here. The Jews know he is speaking of an unclean thing.
Leviticus11:12-14
Clean and Unclean Animals
…12'Whatever in the water does not have fins and scales is abhorrent to you. 13These, moreover, you shall detest among the birds; they are abhorrent, not to be eaten: the eagle and the vulture and the buzzard, 14and the kite and the falcon in its kind,…
Some people think that just because St. Peters carcass is buried under the Vatican the Church is built upon the ROCK. This is prophetic what Christ is saying and is being fulfilled now.
1 Peter 5: 12-14
Benediction and Farewell
…12Through Silvanus, whom I regard as a faithful brother, I have written to you briefly, encouraging you and testifying that this is the true grace of God. Stand firm in it. 13The church in Babylon, chosen together with you, sends you greetings, as does my son Mark. 14Greet one another with a kiss of love. Peace to all of you who are in Christ.…

St. Peter calls Rome (Babylon) this is true then and now, and is reiterated in the Book of Revelation.
Interestingly enough this letter is called a (BENEDICTION) a blessed farewell , with Pope Benedict XVI we have the farewell. It is over the antichrist spirit is in power in the Vatican
the spirit of Abaddon, Apollyon is present! And as the lightning comes from the east and flashes in the west, so shall it be in the days when Christ coming is at hand. As Christ said 'I saw Satan fall like lightning from the sky, so will Babylon fall in these end times!

The grooming that has taken place has resulted in the full occupation of the spirit of destruction. I would like to conclude with: Pope Benedict's resignation on Feb. 11th 2013 is the same day as the Lateran Treaty signing. Food for thought!
(02-10-2018, 11:50 AM)MyCupOverFlows Wrote: Personally I believe Francis is the last "Pope" and is the 8th king of Rev.17

Revelation 17:9-14

9 “This calls for a mind that has wisdom: the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated;
also, they are seven kings, 10 of whom five have fallen, one is living, and the other has not yet come; and when
he comes, he must remain only a little while. 11 As for the beast that was and is not, it is an eighth but it be-
longs to the seven, and it goes to destruction. 12 And the ten horns that you saw are ten kings who have not yet
received a kingdom, but they are to receive authority as kings for one hour, together with the beast. 13 These
are united in yielding their power and authority to the beast; 14 they will make war on the Lamb, and the Lamb
will conquer them, for he is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those with him are called and chosen and
faithful.”

I believe John saw the last kings of the Vatican. The Lateran Treaty of 11Feburary 1929 made the Vatican and
Vatican City a Kingdom within a kingdom and gave us the last Kings.

Pope Francis is the eighth. I believe John's vision is centrally focused on the the last three. He is told there are
7KINGS (this is important) five have fallen=died,, he sees Pope John Paul II who is the ( one who is) he saw
him in a present type way, seeing him at his reign. Then is told ,the other has not yet come, but when he does he
must remain only a little while. This is Pope Benedict XVI his reign is short in comparison to PJP2. Not only
that, the accuracy of this understanding is supported by the fact, he himself relinquished his reign before it was
time and is the first Pope to do so. This supports the statement made to St. John " AND WHEN HE COMES HE
MUST REMAIN ONLY FOR A SHORT TIME". He shortened his reign or at least it was shortened by influ-
encing factors. I say factions.

This brings us to this eighth who is called the beast. St. John is told " As for the beast who was , and is not, it  is
an eighth but it belongs to the seven." John is being shown the destruction of the beast system government=
Masonic ruled, and it is of the seven, and is an eighth, Francis has been put into power at the Vatican by this
system. He is an eighth but is of the seven.

This means there was only these last who are actually truly elected kings, Francis was not elected but placed as
one among the seven to be a Pope. He will reign for an hour with this beast system government which is going to
destruction. He actually is one of the ten horns of the beast systems KINGS appointed to reign with the other
nine horns. He is the eighth and is going to perdition and all those who follow him are as well. He is going to be
a wrap for the spiritual deception and reach "Christians", (I use this term loosely) those who say they are fol-
lowers of Christ and use the instrumentality of the seat of Peter to deceive man. He will deceptively get people  to
reject Christ.

This actually rejects the tenets of the faith, which Christ Himself laid.

John 14:6

6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
They have pushed Christ out and satan in.
Matthew 24:26-28
The Return of the Son of Man
26So if they tell you, ‘There He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28Wherever there is a carcass, there the eagles will gather.…
Some bibles have vultures. No difference to what is being said here. The Jews know he is speaking of an unclean thing.
Leviticus11:12-14
Clean and Unclean Animals
…12'Whatever in the water does not have fins and scales is abhorrent to you. 13These, moreover, you shall detest among the birds; they are abhorrent, not to be eaten: the eagle and the vulture and the buzzard, 14and the kite and the falcon in its kind,…
Some people think that just because St. Peters carcass is buried under the Vatican the Church is built upon the ROCK. This is prophetic what Christ is saying and is being fulfilled now.
1 Peter 5: 12-14
Benediction and Farewell
…12Through Silvanus, whom I regard as a faithful brother, I have written to you briefly, encouraging you and testifying that this is the true grace of God. Stand firm in it. 13The church in Babylon, chosen together with you, sends you greetings, as does my son Mark. 14Greet one another with a kiss of love. Peace to all of you who are in Christ.…

St. Peter calls Rome (Babylon) this is true then and now, and is reiterated in the Book of Revelation.
Interestingly enough this letter is called a (BENEDICTION) a blessed farewell , with Pope Benedict XVI we have the farewell. It is over the antichrist spirit is in power in the Vatican
the spirit of Abaddon, Apollyon is present! And as the lightning comes from the east and flashes in the west, so shall it be in the days when Christ coming is at hand.  As Christ said 'I saw Satan fall like lightning from the sky, so will Babylon fall in these end times!

The grooming that has taken place has resulted in the full occupation of the spirit of destruction. I would like to conclude with: Pope Benedict's resignation on Feb. 11th 2013 is the same day as the Lateran Treaty signing. Food for thought!
Peace.....Feb 11th is also the Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes - when the Immaculate Conception appeared to St Bernadette in the 1800's.  ??  The Pope's prayer for February is - "Say no to corruption!"  ??  Of course each side of the fence can look at the other as corruption, right?? :pray2: