Cardinal Cupich at it again.
Half a truth is the greatest lie of all for it is meant to deceive. Just because he is bi- polar like, in his approach, some days on , some days off does not mean he is good. Lukewarmness is something which grieves our Lord very much. He clearly has stated: "I would prefer that you were cold or hot, but because you are lukewarm I will spew you from my mouth", I am paraphrasing of course. Point is- Francis is destructive! He of course has to sometimes say what is considered " of the faith", it is called deception. But the full scope of his message is to malign the way of truth. It is disingenuous to say he is on point and is consistent with standing on the doctrine laid by Christ. He undermines- not upholds.
Matthew 24:24

24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and produce great signs and omens, to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.
the sexual liberation plague upon society was forewarned by our Church before contraception was legalized. Everything the Church said was going to occur has occurred. You must keep faith that it is the individual themselves who are going to restore respect for human sexuality because of their own painful experiences. I read these posts above and hear such discouragement! Gods Will is what is best for us and always rises above our wrong choices!