Jacob and Esau, its meaning for today.
Those of us who are familiar with the story of Jacob- know God calls him (Israel), means: "May God prevail". We know God will in Israel.
But Israel will be attacked, and its enemies are not just those who are Gog of Magog either, they will also be of their own household , like
Esau was. Esau means: "Hairy or Rough". God calls Esau , (Edom) which means "Red". The Lord is put off with Esau because he had little regard for his birthright.
This means little regard for blessings from God. This is the history of the Birthright for Israel. It is God given. Esau sells it for some "RED STEW". The stew was red because it was uncooked, he eats it in haste because he was exhausted and hungry.  It was considered non-Kosher to God, but the kosher laws were not given to the Hebrews at that time , makes no difference concerning who God is. But this sets up the scenario of what will happen in the future.

So the birthright to the lineage of Christ falls upon Jacob. From  the lineage of Jacob Christ would be of . Now this  figure transcends time and is for now. Only the remnant of Jacob
will receive Christ as their Messiah, and they are the TRUE" Israel " = TRUE JEWS . For St.Paul reveals you are a TRUE Jew when you are inwardly.

Romans 2:28-29
The Jews and the Law

…28A man is not a Jew because he is one outwardly, nor is circumcision only outward and physical. 29No, a man is a Jew because he is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a man’s praise does not come from men, but from God.

The rest are of Edom "Red". They will make up the dragon's portion. They will eat the "RED STEW" , this will be cooked up in
Israel by the Masonic , not the remnant of Jacob. They are Masonic, Zionist Jews who will feed a non kosher mark in Israel and the world= MARK OF THE BEAST. It is devised by a Jewish family who has gained power over many nations. These are very important nations in the world, they are the G7 nations :
The Group of Seven (G7) is an informal bloc of industrialized democracies—Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States—that meets annually to discuss issues such as global economic governance, international security, and energy policy. They make up the present beast system which has the blasphemous name upon the head
of each of these nations.
Revelation 13:1-4

13 :1 And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads; and on its horns were ten diadems, and on its heads were blasphemous names. 2 And the beast that I saw was like a leopard, its feet were like a bear’s, and its mouth was like a lion’s mouth. And the dragon gave it his power and his throne and great authority. 3 One of its heads seemed to have received a death-blow, but its mortal wound had been healed. In amazement the whole earth followed the beast. 4 They worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?”  The wound has to do with world wars which Europe has recovered from, especially Italy.

Governed by the EU or at least in partnership -many of these nations policies, derive from this joint approach to global affairs. This is the deep state, a wise person in this forum understands. This deep state has a big influence
on some big nations policies. At the top are very powerful Jews. The ten horns are the branches of the EU.
There are people behind and appointed to each branch, but all power has been given to a certain family, whose name also means "RED" or more complete "RED SHIELD" Their power was given to them by dragon himself. " AND THE DRAGON GAVE IT HIS POWER AND HIS THRONE AND GREAT AUTHORITY" . The image of the beast is key, to know this- is to know who are really made rulers and by whom.
Excecutive=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Commission]Executive[/url][/url][/size]
Policies and issues
European Council

This is the Rothschild coat of arms below, notice at the top: Eagle sable, looks just like a dragon. Call it whatever one wants, it looks like a dragon. This is from whom their power comes. Satan always likes to mimic God, so he too has his own lineage to work through. The second most important figure is what looks to be a lion.  But in their patent it clearly states: "leopard passant". John says:" it has a body like a leopard" for all purposes and looking at it, it looks like the body of a lion. This speaks to the accuracy of this understanding. Their patent does not lie. John continues: "its feet were like a bear's" no doubt they do in this image look like a bear's, and:" its mouth was like a lions" no doubt about that. The Rothschild ( Red Shield) run a lot of nations.
This is the blasphemous name upon the head of each of the 7nations. If you have read any of my other post or threads , you know who was given the" Bones"=bone nations. The esoteric practices which are in Free Masonry are seeking to eradicate  or control Christianity through policies and or by false religions. I will explain this in another thread.  

Note: the arrows, this represents Meyer Rothschild's sons , that he sent to different European nations to set up banks. This lineage gained control of our country when they gained hold of our federal reserve. (Look up banks the Rothschild's own globally) I would post them here but they take up three pages. A Quote:The actual quote which is attributed to Mayer Amschel Rothschild is: Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws! ... It is adapted from another well known quote: Let me make the songs of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws.

Now a quote from another of our doctrinal fathers:[url=http://biblehub.com/bsb/1_timothy/6.htm]Contentment in Godliness

…9Those who want to be rich, however, fall into temptation and become ensnared by many foolish and harmful desires that plunge them into ruin and destruction. 10For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. By craving it, some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many sorrows. 11But you, O man of God, flee from these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, perseverance, and gentleness.…
It is interesting how St. Timothy says: "AND PIERCE THEMSELVES WITH MANY SORROWS" and this coat of arms has fist grasping many arrows. All the rest of this image is very detailed, like the Star, echos the star of David , which David never used  this is a pagan symbol and is  NOT in scripture. That is for another thread. But, Barron Edmond Rothschild funded the design of the Israeli flag. This is deep. I am not going to get into all of that in this post. There is a lot to share. I would rather do that in increments . I will share the meaning of the six pointed star and depending how this is received , the meaning of Jacob's two brides. You may not agree with me but think about everything. God Bless!

Prayer to St. Michael

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle;
be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do you, O prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan and the other evil spirits
who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.
Amen.

[Image: 1200px-Great_coat_of_arms_of_Rothschild_family.svg.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes MyCupOverFlows's post:
  • maldon