What the words you wrote mean
The words you used to describe your favorite animal are words you think others would use to describe you. They describe your persona, the face you wear in the world.

The words you used to describe your favorite color are words you'd use to describe yourself. They describe your inner life, your truer face.

The words you used to describe your favorite body of water are words you'd use to describe sex.

The words you used to describe the white room are words you'd use to describe your feelings about death.

I've found this to be a pretty interesting and accurate little "test," especially with regard to the first two questions. The last two are kinda iffy (but fun), but those first two questions are almost always right in my experience.
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 2 users Like VoxClamantis's post:
  • Justin Alphonsus, Zedta
(02-12-2018, 08:19 AM)VoxClamantis Wrote: The words you used to describe your favorite animal are words you think others would use to describe you. They describe your persona, the face you wear in the world.

The words you used to describe your favorite color are words you'd use to describe yourself. They describe your inner life, your truer face.

The words you used to describe your favorite body of water are words you'd use to describe sex.

The words you used to describe the white room are words you'd use to describe your feelings about death.

I've found this to be a pretty interesting and accurate little "test," especially with regard to the first two questions. The last two are kinda iffy (but fun), but those first two questions are almost always right in my experience.

I just tried this out.... kinda true.  I am gonna get some friends and family to do it. It is pretty fun.
Rejoice, O Virgin Theotokos, o Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee! Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, for thou hast borne the Saviour and the Redeemer of our souls!

[Image: hailmary.jpg]
Interesting take on another word association 'test' I knew back in the 70s, but it was, if I recall correctly, about a key, a lake, and a wall. There was a fourth one and I don't recall the order they are to be presented, but memory fails. I haven't had the occation to use this one in quite some time.

These word association thingies are fascinatingly accurate quite often. I think they could uncover certain personality disorders as well, but alas, my psych courses were many moons ago.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out

A democracy which makes or even effectively prepares for modern, scientific war must necessarily cease to be democratic. No country can be really well prepared for modern war unless it is governed by a tyrant, at the head of a highly trained and perfectly obedient bureaucracy
Huxley

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything  
Einstein

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain