For the soul of a deceased Traditionalist at my parish
I regret not posting this sooner but, over a month ago, a Traditionalist at my parish died; he was hit by a bus on his way to mass, and was taken to the hospital where he died a few days later, hopefully he received the last rite and everything. Today after mass, as I was walking down the parish hall, I saw some of the stuff he had donated to the parish and us parishioners and I said a rosary for him (I had been praying for his soul every now and then since I heard of his passing) and picked up a few valuable things that were being given away.

I regret not posting this sooner, but I'd like to ask everyone here to pray for his soul, he seemed like a good faithful Catholic who fought hard to defend Tradition at my liberal parish.
[Image: Blessed_Virgin_Mary_Holding_Jesus_with_S...abriel.jpg]
Glory to God
and
Hail Mary!
:pray2:
(02-18-2018, 05:20 PM)MaryLover Wrote: I regret not posting this sooner but, over a month ago, a Traditionalist at my parish died; he was hit by a bus on his way to mass, and was taken to the hospital where he died a few days later, hopefully he received the last rite and everything. Today after mass, as I was walking down the parish hall, I saw some of the stuff he had donated to the parish and us parishioners and I said a rosary for him (I had been praying for his soul every now and then since I heard of his passing) and picked up a few valuable things that were being given away.

I regret not posting this sooner, but I'd like to ask everyone here to pray for his soul, he seemed like a good faithful Catholic who fought hard to defend Tradition at my liberal parish.