To Bear Suffering in a Catholic Manner
I was given a double whammy of bad news this week.  Found out I have peripheral neuropathy (non-diabetic) and then was informed that a months long foot problem has resulted in fractures and a complete foot collapse due to the neuropathy.  If we had know about the neuropathy from the start the foot would have been treated differently and maybe have prevented the collapse.  It won't ever get better on its own and will require lifelong management to avoid further complications.  Surgery may help reduce chance of complications, but will never be normal again.

I'd appreciate prayers for peace of mind and soul and to bear my condition and sufferings in a Catholic manner, and to offer them up for myself and others.
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.
:pray: :pray:

Karl,
I'm adding you to my regular intentions.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
Thank You
(02-18-2018, 07:55 PM)karl Wrote: I was given a double whammy of bad news this week.  Found out I have peripheral neuropathy (non-diabetic) and then was informed that a months long foot problem has resulted in fractures and a complete foot collapse due to the neuropathy.  If we had know about the neuropathy from the start the foot would have been treated differently and maybe have prevented the collapse.  It won't ever get better on its own and will require lifelong management to avoid further complications.  Surgery may help reduce chance of complications, but will never be normal again.

I'd appreciate prayers for peace of mind and soul and to bear my condition and sufferings in a Catholic manner, and to offer them up for myself and others.
Peace.....Help us and love us my Lord and my God, and please keep all things past, present and future in Your Most Holy and pure Divine Will!  angeltime :monstrance:
:pray2:
St. Charbel, pray for us
Thank You