Resources for Catechizing Teens and Adults
Hello all, I was wondering if you had any recommendations for catechisms and/or video resources for teaching a 15 year old, and possibly the other adults in my home the Catholic Faith? They are all baptized Catholic, but are indifferent. I was hoping to start with my 15 year old niece, who is a little more open to me giving her even little lessons on Catholic belief. I am looking at the Baltimore Catechism, but not sure which one would be good. 

In any case, pray that all of them will become more open to learning even the basic tenets, especially my elderly parents, and that they will convert from their indifference while they are still on Earth.
(02-18-2018, 11:32 PM)TradCathYouth Wrote: Hello all, I was wondering if you had any recommendations for catechisms and/or video resources for teaching a 15 year old, and possibly the other adults in my home the Catholic Faith? They are all baptized Catholic, but are indifferent. I was hoping to start with my 15 year old niece, who is a little more open to me giving her even little lessons on Catholic belief. I am looking at the Baltimore Catechism, but not sure which one would be good. 

In any case, pray that all of them will become more open to learning even the basic tenets, especially my elderly parents, and that they will convert from their indifference while they are still on Earth.

http://www.coos.org.sg/wp-content/upload...gelism.pdf

Ask them probing questions like Jesus did that rechecks their mindset, so that they can see the fault in their conclusions and then guide them from there.
 Care, listen, and use the Holy Spirit to discern.
Ask and leave them be. They will initiate and stay engaged if they are really seeking.
I was actually thinking about the same thing. I was visiting a near by parish and this guy was pushing Alph on me. I told him that program is NOT CATHOLIC!!!!! HE looked at me as if I had two heads. So has anyone found a Catholic program?
Bob

If my dog doesn't like you maybe I shouldn't either!!

“No one in the world can change Truth!”
St. Maximilian Kolbe, PRAY FOR US!