Warning Level
Hello, everyone, I'm new here.

What does the "warning level" in someone's posting info mean? 

(Mine is currently 0%, which I assume is good; I just want to know what it means)

Thanks!
[-] The following 1 user Likes gospel654's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover
(02-19-2018, 10:01 PM)gospel654 Wrote: Hello, everyone, I'm new here.

(Mine is currently 0%, which I assume is good; I just want to know what it means)

Thanks!

Hi Gospel!  :hello!:

Welcome to the tank. 

Sorry no one has responded sooner, but a lot of the page views are from people who aren't members and can't post. ;)

I believe the warning level is for those who break the rules of the forum in their posts.  I can't say I've ever seen anyone with more than a 0%, but I think Vox Clamantis, the forum master, had problems with some folks in the past.

Glad you're here. :)

God Bless!

Thanks!

It displays how "woke" you are.  The higher the number, the closer you are to the truth.
(02-19-2018, 11:08 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote:

Thanks!

Hi Gospel!  :hello!:

Welcome to the tank. 

Sorry no one has responded sooner, but a lot of the page views are from people who aren't members and can't post. ;)

I believe the warning level is for those who break the rules of the forum in their posts.  I can't say I've ever seen anyone with more than a 0%, but I think Vox Clamantis, the forum master, had problems with some folks in the past.

Glad you're here. :)

God Bless!

Thank you, Sacred Heart lover!

That's kind of what I thought it meant, just making sure.
(02-19-2018, 11:43 PM)Imperator Caesar Trump Wrote:

Thanks!

It displays how "woke" you are.  The higher the number, the closer you are to the truth.

:P
Déjà vu,  I was about to ask this question yesterday....
Rejoice, O Virgin Theotokos, o Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee! Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, for thou hast borne the Saviour and the Redeemer of our souls!

[Image: hailmary.jpg]
To put everyone's minds at ease:  I've been a member of this forum for a very long time and I've never really seen a high number.  I imagine it could be used to track someone's behavior problems on the forum.  But, let's be honest.  We all try to treat people with charity and that tends to reduce the number of issues dramatically.  There was once a time when it was not so.  So, I really wouldn't sweat it.  If you are having an issue, a moderator or Vox herself will probably reach out to chat long before it becomes a major issue.  

Spammers on the other hand tend to get tossed quite quickly.   :D
Adoption, Home School, and Catholic Family Life:  StolenPears.com
And all this time I thought the warning level had something to do with how close you are to attaining nirvana. :D
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden