Has anyone ever Prayed the 54 Day Novena?
Yes, and my prayer was answered. We found my brother who had been missing for several months. The green scapular took over from there, took him out of satan's grip before he left this world for the next. True. It was all because of the Blessed Virgin Mary. If what you ask is truly in accord with Our Lord's will, I really think she'll not let you down.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
[-] The following 3 users Like JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • HailGilbert, Justin Alphonsus, Margaret-Mary
Thanks you guys! 

I will give it a try.  My fiancee and I are nearing our wedding, and I have been exceedingly nervous! I need lots of grace right now and just to know that God is with us.
Rejoice, O Virgin Theotokos, o Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee! Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, for thou hast borne the Saviour and the Redeemer of our souls!

[Image: hailmary.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Justin Alphonsus's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux
(03-01-2018, 11:36 AM)Justin Alphonsus Wrote: Thanks you guys! 

I will give it a try.  My fiancee and I are nearing our wedding, and I have been exceedingly nervous! I need lots of grace right now and just to know that God is with us.

Nerves are normal before a wedding, but there's nothing to worry about.  Let go, and let God's will have authority over you.  Marry your wife and move on to your vocation as a married man.
[-] The following 3 users Like FultonFan's post:
  • HailGilbert, jovan66102, Justin Alphonsus
Yes I prayed the 54 Day Novena. Did I get what I requested? 

I got more than I could ever imagine. But that is always what happens when I pray. I always get something better. God knows what I really need (since I cannot predict the future).
[-] The following 1 user Likes Julia Augusta's post:
  • HailGilbert
I just completed it and here's what happened. I first saw this thread when I was very afraid regarding a situation regarding the property my girlfriend lives on. Her Mother had passed away early in the year, and we were nervous regarding what would happen with her mother's will, and whether or not she might be forced to sell the property to divide the inheritance with her brothers. I was actually alot more afraid and I kept saying "I got a bad feeling about this"'. Her brothers seemed distant and it had me expecting the worst, and I wasn't sure what to do. Desperate times call for desperate measures and when I read about a 54 day rosary novena, I knew it was something I had to do. When I said the novena each day I checked it off on 3 different calendars to make sure there'd be no forgetting. It was a scary situation, but right from the start it made me feel like we were receiving the best treatment available. At the same time, my girlfriend was planning on leaving her current job for a full time position that would require an extremely long commute. I even told her it was too far, but she said she couldn't get by on part time employment at her old job. When she told her supervisor she was leaving to take a fulltime position, she was told "let me talk to a few people and see if we can get you fulltime". On the 14th day of the novena she was given a fulltime position at her current job, sparing her the very long commute each morning. I was still very nervous when her family from out of state came to town, and I even told her that people are often cold and distant when they're planning on carrying out unpleasant tasks. Her family and younger brother and his wife ended up being more polite and friendly to me then they'd ever been. Brothers, nephews, etc were so nice and really enjoyed being around us, and no ultimatums or disturbing suggestions were made. That was on the 24th thru 27th days of the Novena.

Everything is still running smooth, and I even felt a tinge of sadness when I finished the novena. It's possible it helped me even more, because everyday I woke up feeling spiritually focused. Like everyone else I get into the worst trouble when I'm not spiritually focused. It's strange how my years away from the Church when I dabbled in various forms of Protestantism, actually made me unconsciously skeptical of something I've heard many times from priests I trusted, and that was, that when you feel like you just can't get that particular prayer answered, the Blessed Mother can get it for you.

It does feel a little sad that the novena is over, but I can always say another one.
[-] The following 2 users Like Eric F's post:
  • angeltime, HailGilbert
(02-28-2018, 03:18 PM)Justin Alphonsus Wrote: Has anyone here ever prayed the 54 Day Novena, and completed it? Did you receive the grace you had begged, or did you have your prayers answered in a way you had never expected?  I was considering trying to do one, and wanted to know if anyone had a story to share to give encouragement?
Pax!  Yes, I have prayed it a few times and most recently started it on Feb 12th and Feb 14th all hell broke loose in my family which has never happened before.  One person who never gets out of line, decided to do something totally out of character and caused havoc (tears & all) between 2 other family members for about 4 months.  Finally, there was a discussion about it and an apology - by that time the novena was over, but I can tell you it was a very difficult novena!  I saw your post before and was so down about the whole thing, didn't respond - haha!!  God bless, and that is my enouragement for you - to endure!!  angeltime :heart: