Book of Revelation
Well the thing about prophecies and such is that they have different levels of meaning. It could mean what you said, yes. It could also mean any number of other things at the same time.

Ultimately, Revelation is not a history book. It may have significance to history but it's not primarily historical. Ask what its telling you about God, about yourself, and about the Church.
Surréxit Dóminus vere, Alleluia!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dominicus's post:
  • AnthonyB
Quote:AnthonyB
"Gog and Magog" may be the twin demonic forces of Islam and atheism; "the camp of the saints" may be Christianity and "the holy city" may be Jerusalem.

I think the most prolific twin demonic forces of our time are Freemasonry and Judaism.  They are the "hidden hand" behind the weaponized use of Islamic migration (the Kalergi Plan), the infiltration and destruction of the Church, and the promotion of atheistic humanism/materialism and all the other "isms" used to cause chaos.

There are several good sermons on the Apocalypse at Sensum Fidelium on Youtube. I don't remember which one it was, but the priest explained about Gog and Magog coming from the north, etc.

Interestingly, "Magog" was the name given to George Bush Sr. when he was initiated into the Skull and Bones society at Yale, which is a Luciferian secret society.
(07-14-2018, 10:05 AM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote:
"Gog and Magog" may be the twin demonic forces of Islam and atheism; "the camp of the saints" may be Christianity and "the holy city" may be Jerusalem.

I think the most prolific twin demonic forces of our time are Freemasonry and Judaism.  They are the "hidden hand" behind the weaponized use of Islamic migration (the Kalergi Plan), the infiltration and destruction of the Church, and the promotion of atheistic humanism/materialism and all the other "isms" used to cause chaos.

There are several good sermons on the Apocalypse at Sensum Fidelium on Youtube. I don't remember which one it was, but the priest explained about Gog and Magog coming from the north, etc.

Interestingly, "Magog" was the name given to George Bush Sr. when he was initiated into the Skull and Bones society at Yale, which is a Luciferian secret society.

I agree. Atheism is little more than a facade for Freemasonry. Ultimately atheism, neo-paganism, new age, occultism, Wicca, Buddhism, Satanism, and Talmudism aka post temple Judaism all have the same basic tenants and goals. The elevation of the self and destruction of Christianity. 

Other religions like protestantism and Islam are not among them but are allowed because they are some of the primary threats against Catholicism. In effect they are either weoponized or supressed.
(07-14-2018, 11:49 AM)Dominicus Wrote: I agree. Atheism is little more than a facade for Freemasonry. Ultimately atheism, neo-paganism, new age, occultism, Wicca, Buddhism, Satanism, and Talmudism aka post temple Judaism all have the same basic tenants and goals. The elevation of the self and destruction of Christianity. 

Other religions like protestantism and Islam are not among them but are allowed because they are some of the primary threats against Catholicism. In effect they are either weoponized or supressed.

Yep.  Except I think Protestantism is a form of Ecumenism which is Masonic, leading to the One World Religion and many of their pastors are Freemasons.  Fr. Kramer talks about this in on of the videos on this thread: 
[/url]
[url=https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=82640]Trad Priests On the Luciferian New World Order
(07-14-2018, 12:32 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 11:49 AM)Dominicus Wrote: I agree. Atheism is little more than a facade for Freemasonry. Ultimately atheism, neo-paganism, new age, occultism, Wicca, Buddhism, Satanism, and Talmudism aka post temple Judaism all have the same basic tenants and goals. The elevation of the self and destruction of Christianity. 

Yep.  Except I think Protestantism is a form of Ecumenism which is Masonic, leading to the One World Religion and many of their pastors are Freemasons.  Fr. Kramer talks about this in on of the videos on this thread: 
[/url]
[url=https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=82640]Trad Priests On the Luciferian New World Order

It does have Masonic influences and is certainly satanic in origin but is at least partially opposed to the Masonic agenda. Mormonism is the natural conclusion of protestantism; Christianity distorted to the point of worshiping a false God and once more the idea of exaltation of self. The powers that be would rather have all protestants become like Mormons or else cease to exist because any vestige of Catholicism is dangerous to them.

Thats why the current state of the Church is basically the Freemasons crowning achievement. They believe they've managed to corrupt the Church herself, or else convince others that she has been. Essentially stripping Catholicism of its Catholicity. Protestantism is close enough to Catholicism that they've used it as a tool to accomplish this goal. Their next step will probably be to completely rid Protestantism of anything that likens it to true Christianity.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dominicus's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover
(07-14-2018, 10:05 AM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: I think the most prolific twin demonic forces of our time are Freemasonry and Judaism.  They are the "hidden hand" behind the weaponized use of Islamic migration (the Kalergi Plan), the infiltration and destruction of the Church, and the promotion of atheistic humanism/materialism and all the other "isms" used to cause chaos.

I agree with some of what you say, but as for Jews striving to empower their mortal enemies - Muslims - well, that's sounds pretty silly.  Which anti-semitic source put that mad idea into your head?

Have you considered the possibility that the Holocaust was a satanically-inspired attempt to prevent prophesy being realized?  The nation of Israel must be in existence in order for the Second Coming to occur.  To oppose Israel is to oppose Christ.
(07-15-2018, 02:28 AM)AnthonyB Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 10:05 AM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: I think the most prolific twin demonic forces of our time are Freemasonry and Judaism.  They are the "hidden hand" behind the weaponized use of Islamic migration (the Kalergi Plan), the infiltration and destruction of the Church, and the promotion of atheistic humanism/materialism and all the other "isms" used to cause chaos.

I agree with some of what you say, but as for Jews striving to empower their mortal enemies - Muslims - well, that's sounds pretty silly.  Which anti-semitic source put that mad idea into your head?

Have you considered the possibility that the Holocaust was a satanically-inspired attempt to prevent prophesy being realized?  The nation of Israel must be in existence in order for the Second Coming to occur.  To oppose Israel is to oppose Christ.

Thats not how prophesy works. The Church is the true "Israel", the thing which we see today occupying palestine is a counterfeit. What we refer to today as "Judaism" is a false religion only vaguely resembling the religion of Jesus. Need I mention that the last time someone tried to rebuild the temple, bloody crooses appeared on the workers clothes, the ground quaked, and balls of fire shot out of the ground. I'd say that's a sign that God's not too fond of zionism.

Read the pages on the "For Protestants" section of the main site entitled "Dispensationalism, Israel, and the Church" and "End Times"
[-] The following 4 users Like Dominicus's post:
  • CaptCrunch73, jovan66102, Sacred Heart lover, Some Guy
(07-15-2018, 02:28 AM)AnthonyB Wrote: To oppose Israel is to oppose Christ.

I totally agree. Of course, as Dominicus points out Israel=the Catholic Church. To oppose the Catholic Church is, indeed to oppose Christ. To oppose the man made religion of Talmudism, on the other hand, is in no way to oppose Christ. After the Sacrifice of Calvary the raison d'etre  of Judaism ceased to exist and Judaism, as a religion, also ceased to exist. Talmudism was invented by the rabbis after the Crucifixion to replace what they no longer had.

Exactly what do you think Talmudism has in common with the priestly, sacrificial religion practiced under the Old Covenant? Nothing except the scriptures. Talmudism is to Judaism as protestantism is to Catholicism. You get rid of priests and sacrifice and all you have left is scripture study and exposition.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

It does sound bat poop crazy, doesn't it?

But it's true.

I didn't get my information from any anti-semitic sources but from leading rabbis, politicians and authors.

Kalergi came up with this plan before he created the EU.  As the founder, he received the Nobel Prize.

See all about it at the Why Aren't We Talking About the Kalergi Plan? thread.

Here is a little preview as to their strategy:

[Image: 750b8-jews_12802b252822529.jpg?w=500]
(07-16-2018, 05:36 AM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote:

It does sound bat poop crazy, doesn't it?

But it's true.

I didn't get my information from any anti-semitic sources but from leading rabbis, politicians and authors.

Kalergi came up with this plan before he created the EU.  As the founder, he received the Nobel Prize.

See all about it at the Why Aren't We Talking About the Kalergi Plan? thread.

Here is a little preview as to their strategy:

[Image: 750b8-jews_12802b252822529.jpg?w=500]

Wow! Pike was absolutely prescient! He predicted the Third World War for political zionist control, even tho' he he had been dead for five years when political zionism was proposed and 23 years when the First World War started!

And, SHL, where did you get the false idea that Kalergi got the Nobel Peace Prize? He was nominated a number of times, which means nothing since I could nominate you for the Peace Prize, but he was never awarded a Nobel Prize.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'