Book of Revelation
(07-16-2018, 02:40 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: Wow! Pike was absolutely prescient! He predicted the Third World War for political zionist control, even tho' he he had been dead for five years when political zionism was proposed and  23 years when the First World War started!

And, SHL, where did you get the false idea that Kalergi got the Nobel Peace Prize? He was nominated a number of times, which means nothing since I could nominate you for the Peace Prize, but he was never awarded a Nobel Prize.

I'm sorry, Jovan, I wrote the Nobel Prize and meant to write the Charlemagne Prize!

It's a prize for the uniting of Europe in the establishment of the EU and promoting its goals:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize

Other notable winners include Tony Blair, Bill Clinton, and in 2016 our very own Pope Francis I.

As for the strategy to use three world wars to achieve the goals of the Zionists, they are the same goals as the Freemasons, which were fomented by the Sabbatean Frankists.  The strategy has been developed over centuries.

It's not a prediction but a blueprint. The letter Luciferian Freemason Grandmaster Pike wrote to Mazzini about the use of three world wars to achieve their goals is, like the Protocols of Zion, highly disputed; but like the Protocols, it's uncanny accuracy in predicting the things to come certainly make it worthy of attention.
The Holocaust is pretty hard to explain away as an irrelevance, especially in light of the fact that it hastened the rebirth of the nation of Israel.  And why would anyone bother to murder 6 million Jews, and if possible, kill every Jew on the planet? 

The spiritual condition of Israel at present is irrelevant.  Regarding the rebirth of the nation of Israel, Ezekiel 36:22 says, "Thus say the Lord God: 'It is NOT FOR YOUR SAKE that I will do this, O house of Israel, BUT FOR THE SAKE OF MY HOLY NAME, which you have profaned among the nations, wherever you went ... I will take you from among the Gentiles, and will gather you together out of all the countries and will bring you into your own land".

Romans 11 states, "God has not cast away his people, which he foreknew ... blindness in part has happened in Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles should come in.  And so all Israel will be saved ... As concerning the Gospel, they are enemies for your sake, but as touching the election, they are beloved for the sake of the fathers (the Patriarchs)."
(07-18-2018, 12:20 AM)AnthonyB Wrote: The Holocaust is pretty hard to explain away as an irrelevance, especially in light of the fact that it hastened the rebirth of the nation of Israel.  And why would anyone bother to murder 6 million Jews, and if possible, kill every Jew on the planet? 

The spiritual condition of Israel at present is irrelevant.  Regarding the rebirth of the nation of Israel, Ezekiel 36:22 says, "Thus say the Lord God: 'It is NOT FOR YOUR SAKE that I will do this, O house of Israel, BUT FOR THE SAKE OF MY HOLY NAME, which you have profaned among the nations, wherever you went ... I will take you from among the Gentiles, and will gather you together out of all the countries and will bring you into your own land".

Romans 11 states, "God has not cast away his people, which he foreknew ... blindness in part has happened in Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles should come in.  And so all Israel will be saved ... As concerning the Gospel, they are enemies for your sake, but as touching the election, they are beloved for the sake of the fathers (the Patriarchs)."

Well, here are 800,000 ultra-orthodox Jews who live in Jerusalem and don't recognize the State of Israel and don't want the temple built.  They insist it shouldn't be built until after the Messiah comes.  They don't like how the Palestinians are being treated either and don't agree with all the wars being fought.

Just watch for about a min to get the idea:

And here is a stadium full of anti-Zionist Jews in Brooklyn, NY:

Same thing, a min will suffice:

Here is a really good talk given by a Catholic Brother Andre Marie explaining the problems with Christian Zionism from a Catholic perspective!  What's the difference between the Jews against the building of the temple and the ones who want it now?  Which side are Catholics on?  Listen to his talk to find out:

https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/showth...?tid=81693
(07-18-2018, 12:20 AM)AnthonyB Wrote: The Holocaust is pretty hard to explain away as an irrelevance, especially in light of the fact that it hastened the rebirth of the nation of Israel.  And why would anyone bother to murder 6 million Jews, and if possible, kill every Jew on the planet? 

Israel didn't need to be reborn because the Catholic Church IS Israel.

These passages refer to the fact that in the latter days "the Jews" will be converted and come into the Church. This obviously hasn't happened yet. It will happen "when the fullness of the gentiles should come in".

The thing occupying Palestine at the moment is a counterfeit. Don't forget that "the Antichrist will enthrone himself in the Temple of God."
(07-18-2018, 06:11 AM)Dominicus Wrote: Israel didn't need to be reborn because the Catholic Church IS Israel.

So, Satan gets Hitler to exterminate every Jew he can get his hands on (six million of them) ... but for no reason at all, as the Jews are totally irrelevant in a spiritual sense.  Then, just a few years later, Satan pulls some strings and gets the nation of Israel reformed, providing a (relatively) safe homeland for all the Jews in the world to flee to.  Satan equips Israel with a very powerful army, the protection of several powerful nation (eg, the USA) and even provides them with atomic weapons.

That's a rather confusing scenario.
Quote:These passages refer to the fact that in the latter days "the Jews" will be converted and come into the Church. This obviously hasn't happened yet. It will happen "when the fullness of the gentiles should[size=x-small] come in".

Judging by the decline in Christianity, one could be forgiven that "the fullness of the Gentiles" is being realized right now.  It just so happens that while this is happening, the nation of Israel is reborn. 

Romans 11 says, "all Israel will be saved", not 'all Jews will be saved"; so it is referring to a NATION.  Btw, if "Israel" is the Church, how does this Scripture make sense? 

Quote:The thing occupying Palestine at the moment is a counterfeit. Don't forget that "the Antichrist will enthrone himself in the Temple of God."

Are you being a little inconsistent?  If "Israel" is the Church, then "the Temple of God" is also the Church. And how can "the Temple of God" be the temple of a counterfeit religion created by the devil?
(07-20-2018, 01:58 AM)AnthonyB Wrote:
(07-18-2018, 06:11 AM)Dominicus Wrote: Israel didn't need to be reborn because the Catholic Church IS Israel.

So, Satan gets Hitler to exterminate every Jew he can get his hands on (six million of them) ... but for no reason at all, as the Jews are totally irrelevant in a spiritual sense.  Then, just a few years later, Satan pulls some strings and gets the nation of Israel reformed, providing a (relatively) safe homeland for all the Jews in the world to flee to.  Satan equips Israel with a very powerful army, the protection of several powerful nation (eg, the USA) and even provides them with atomic weapons.

That's a rather confusing scenario.
Quote:These passages refer to the fact that in the latter days "the Jews" will be converted and come into the Church. This obviously hasn't happened yet. It will happen "when the fullness of the gentiles should[size=x-small] come in".

Judging by the decline in Christianity, one could be forgiven that "the fullness of the Gentiles" is being realized right now.  It just so happens that while this is happening, the nation of Israel is reborn. 

Romans 11 says, "all Israel will be saved", not 'all Jews will be saved"; so it is referring to a NATION.  Btw, if "Israel" is the Church, how does this Scripture make sense? 

Quote:The thing occupying Palestine at the moment is a counterfeit. Don't forget that "the Antichrist will enthrone himself in the Temple of God."

Are you being a little inconsistent?  If "Israel" is the Church, then "the Temple of God" is also the Church.  And how can "the Temple of God" be the temple of a counterfeit religion created by the devil?

AnthonyB, with all due respect, the answers to your questions are all contained in the talk by Brother Andre I linked to in my post.  Jesus also talked about "The synagogue of Satan".  

Take a listen and if you want to debate what the good Brother has thoroughly researched that's great!  I always enjoy respectful and informed debate as it helps everyone to grow in knowledge.
(07-20-2018, 02:31 AM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: AnthonyB, with all due respect, the answers to your questions are all contained in the talk by Brother Andre I linked to in my post.  Jesus also talked about "The synagogue of Satan".  

Take a listen and if you want to debate what the good Brother has thoroughly researched that's great!  I always enjoy respectful and informed debate as it helps everyone to grow in knowledge.

Can you provide the link to Br. Andre again, please? I couldn't find it.
(07-23-2018, 04:15 AM)AnthonyB Wrote:
(07-20-2018, 02:31 AM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: AnthonyB, with all due respect, the answers to your questions are all contained in the talk by Brother Andre I linked to in my post.  Jesus also talked about "The synagogue of Satan".  

Can you provide the link to Br. Andre again, please?   I couldn't find it.

Sure.  There are two parts and I posted them both in this thread:

(07-23-2018, 04:31 AM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: Sure.  There are two parts and I posted them both in this thread:

Thanks.  I'll check it out.