My wife’s cruel
(03-11-2018, 09:39 PM)Jeeter Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 02:24 PM)Fontevrault Wrote: Big Grin  Are you sure it isn't your sense of humor rubbing off on her?

She doesn't do it as often as I do, but when she plays a joke on you, it's generally good.  That reminds me, she gave up chocolate for Lent.  Would it be wrong of me to bake a Black Forest cake, devil's food cake, tiramisu, and sachertorte all in the same day? Big Grin

Quote:Honestly, I think it's a fantastic penance.  Go with it!  In fact, open that bottle, give it a good sniff, and then close it and sip some water.

I did go with it.  I told her I was thrilled by her gift, reminded her of my Lenten penance, then put it in the booze cabinet, and cracked it open today.  Oh. My. Gosh.  Split my junk and call me Caitlyn, but it was pure peat smoked goodness.  *drools*

I'm glad it smelled great!  I never want to see you write "split my junk and call me Caitlyn" ever again!  I threw up all over my computer screen!!!
My ipad keyboard hates me.  Please forgive the typos; they are unintentional.
I'm sorry.  That was inappropriate of me, and I got carried away. sad
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden