What's Up With All These People Calling Jesus Yahshua These Days?
(03-11-2018, 02:03 AM)angeltime Wrote:
(03-11-2018, 12:16 AM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: Yes, thank you everyone for your responses.

I think you are all right and it's a case of Protestants who are being influenced by Dispensationalist, Messianic Jews who are milking them for money for Israeli settlements.  People such as Jonathon Cahn.

Unfortunately these folks are mesmerized by the converted "rabbis" who make them feel a bit superior by teaching them that we should be referring to Jesus as Yeshua.
Peace.....sorry, but who is Jonathon Cahn?  Tks, angeltime Heart

He's a Rabbi who says he's a Christian and has a few best selling books peddling prophetic garbage to the masses.

He mostly bilks confused Protestants from their money for special Rabbi blessings and building illegal settlements in the Gaza strip.
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
(03-11-2018, 07:01 AM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote:
(03-11-2018, 02:03 AM)angeltime Wrote:
(03-11-2018, 12:16 AM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: Yes, thank you everyone for your responses.

I think you are all right and it's a case of Protestants who are being influenced by Dispensationalist, Messianic Jews who are milking them for money for Israeli settlements.  People such as Jonathon Cahn.

Unfortunately these folks are mesmerized by the converted "rabbis" who make them feel a bit superior by teaching them that we should be referring to Jesus as Yeshua.
Peace.....sorry, but who is Jonathon Cahn?  Tks, angeltime Heart

He's a Rabbi who says he's a Christian and has a few best selling books peddling prophetic garbage to the masses.

He mostly bilks confused Protestants from their money for special Rabbi blessings and building illegal settlements in the Gaza strip.
Peace.....oh!  tks for the info!  God bless, angeltime Heart
(03-10-2018, 01:01 AM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: I see this a lot online.

People insist on calling Jesus, Yahshua as if it's what "people in the know" call Him.

What's up with that?

You know very well what's going on with that lol
(03-11-2018, 10:15 PM)Imperator Caesar Trump Wrote:
(03-10-2018, 01:01 AM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: I see this a lot online.

People insist on calling Jesus, Yahshua as if it's what "people in the know" call Him.

What's up with that?

You know very well what's going on with that lol

Well, I had my suspicions, but I'm not as educated as some here and wondered if there was something I was missing.   Shrug
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!