NOT ME - A Lovely Catholic Lady Seeks Mate
This is not for me, but I have a cousin.  I am playing matchmaker of a sort.

She is smart, well educated, orthodox, and one of the kindest people I have ever known.  She is in her 30s and has had a hard time finding a gentleman interested in a long-term commitment.  

She would like a man who is strong, supportive, compassionate.  He would need to be a non-smoker as she does have asthma.  Her passions include baking, good literature, and writing (she has a novel in progress).  She is a good cook (she is living in my home at the moment, so I have first hand knowledge), great with kids (I have 5 that she helps out with regularly), and an excellent conversationalist.  

She would be willing to consider moving for the right gentleman, so a long-distance courtship is a possibility.  

Any gentlemen who would like the opportunity to explore a relationship with her may message me privately.  I will provide email to those who seem serious.

Pilgrim will meet any prospects in person and challenge anyone to a duel should they hurt her heart in any way.
Adoption, Home School, and Catholic Family Life:  StolenPears.com
Hmm no, I think you're talking about yourself; the "lovely Catholic lady" is actually you.
(03-11-2018, 10:00 PM)Fontevrault Wrote: Pilgrim will meet any prospects in person and challenge anyone to a duel should they hurt her heart in any way.
I am reminded of when my now brother-in-law of 35+ years asked my sister to marry him. He was my best friend, but I told him if he ever did anything to hurt my baby sister, he'd better hope I got to him before my Dad did. He asked why. I looked him dead in the eye and said, 'Because I will kill you clean. Dad will make you suffer!' Never had a problem in all the time they've been married!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

Our eldest daughter's now husband had to come fencing with Pilgrim and his friends (read: posse) for a few hours before they could date.   :D  He treats my girl like a queen and is a wonderful father!  Sometimes, it's that little reminder that a lady is not unprotected in this world that helps a man remember to be a gentleman . . .   Bladed weapons used with deadly accuracy seem to inspire respect. 

My cousin is living with us at the moment and helping out immeasurably.  She is one of the most honest, kind, loving people I know.  I would love to see her as happy as I am.   She would like very much to find a spouse; it just hasn't happened.
I am sure she would be a real blessing to a good Catholic man.

Anyone out West should reach out for sure.
Her family is presently living in New Jersey, so the East Coast is not outside the search parameters.  Heck, she'd love to live in Ireland, so I think any gentleman who is looking for marriage and serious about it should reach out.  Travel is not the concern.  Compatibility is. 

I think she would date up in age but might be a bit concerned about being significantly older than a gentleman.  

Come on you guys; I always see notes about how hard it is to find a good Catholic woman.  Now there are no takers?
Oh well. I have come to surrender to the idea I am too old for anyone anymore. I'd be 30 years older than she.

Its just gonna be me and the dogs here in this house! :(
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
30 years is quite an age difference.  I will pray that God sends you a companion in His time and way.
:)
(03-13-2018, 03:27 PM)Fontevrault Wrote: 30 years is quite an age difference.  I will pray that God sends you a companion in His time and way.
:)

Brutal.
Well, that makes our dear Zedta old enough to be her father . . .  Age differences of that magnitude usually are not a good thing for a relationship.