NOT ME - A Lovely Catholic Lady Seeks Mate
(03-13-2018, 10:52 PM)Imperator Caesar Trump Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 03:27 PM)Fontevrault Wrote: 30 years is quite an age difference.  I will pray that God sends you a companion in His time and way.
Smile

Brutal.

In the South, we say "bless your heart."
[-] The following 2 users Like Bourbon Apocalypse's post:
  • Imperator Caesar Trump, Jacafamala
Dear Friends,

I am withdrawing the initial post here because I am not so sure that my cousin is truly open to a relationship at this time.   I'm not sure what she wants but she is acting weird the second I tell her that there are men who would like to talk to her.  I don't know what's up but I am beginning to think that she doesn't really want to be married after all.  She has also said some things lately that suggest that her understanding of Catholic theology is not as sound as I thought.  I don't know what to do with that at the moment, so I will pray and hope that she figures out her path forward.  For now, I'm not sure I'm helping anyone by making overtures on her behalf.  I apologize to anyone I may have offended in this process.  It was never my intention to do so.

Fontevrault
My ipad keyboard hates me.  Please forgive the typos; they are unintentional.
(03-12-2018, 11:45 AM)Fontevrault Wrote: Our eldest daughter's now husband had to come fencing with Pilgrim and his friends (read: posse) for a few hours before they could date.   Big Grin  He treats my girl like a queen and is a wonderful father!  Sometimes, it's that little reminder that a lady is not unprotected in this world that helps a man remember to be a gentleman . . .   Bladed weapons used with deadly accuracy seem to inspire respect. 

My cousin is living with us at the moment and helping out immeasurably.  She is one of the most honest, kind, loving people I know.  I would love to see her as happy as I am.   She would like very much to find a spouse; it just hasn't happened.

Not trying to derail this thread, but I think your sons probably need more protection these days than your daughters. I hope you have plans for "mom's day out with the girlfriend" for your sons' sake.
Local anti-feminist.....if you think women deserve special treatment without any accountability for their actions expect to hear from me!
Well, "Mom's day out" could be fencing, archery, unarmed combat, or perhaps a whole crap load of house work.  I'm game any way it might go!   Big Grin  Any suggestions for activities?
My ipad keyboard hates me.  Please forgive the typos; they are unintentional.
(03-13-2018, 02:43 PM)Zedta Wrote: Oh well. I have come to surrender to the idea I am too old for anyone anymore. I'd be 30 years older than she.

Its just gonna be me and the dogs here in this house! sad

wow that's sad

dogs?

yikes

but i guess there have been a few dogs i have liked (throughout my life). cocker spaniels are kind of cool and collies

pit bulls are major YUCK

oops... hope u don't have pit bulls... Smile
(03-28-2018, 10:15 PM)Fontevrault Wrote: Well, "Mom's day out" could be fencing, archery, unarmed combat, or perhaps a whole crap load of house work.  I'm game any way it might go!   Big Grin  Any suggestions for activities?

How about showing how easy it is to sew a hole that becomes a problem? Sorry if that's too taboo to say but whatever.
Local anti-feminist.....if you think women deserve special treatment without any accountability for their actions expect to hear from me!