Hello!
Hello, I'm new here, and I don't really understand how this works. Fisheaters is a very useful site, I read it a lot. I have some questions to make about the Eastern church and orthodoxs, but I don't know where to post. If somebody could help me... Thank you

Sent from my LG-M250 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes vickycruzlopez's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover
Hello Vicky,

Welcome to the forum!  I would suggest asking your questions related to Eastern Catholicism in the Catholicism forum, and to Orthodoxy in the Other Religions forum*.

*Not to open that can of worms on what to consider the Orthodox Christians not in union with Rome, but rather to distinguish between those in union and those not, which I believe better matches the intention of the forum categories.
"There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church -- which is, of course, quite a different thing." -Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity." -Fr. John Hardon, S.J.
Thank you!

Sent from my LG-M250 using Tapatalk
Welcome, welcome!
Welcome Smile
I am in the process of discerning my vocation with the help of my priest. If you would like to read my thoughts as I progress through this process of discernment feel free to visit my blog: https://demarianumquamsatis.com/