For the conversion of a soul
I know a conversion is something very personal, but I ask for your prayers so that God will give him the strength and clarity to see where the light of the Faith truly shines.
This person is orthodox , from the Russian Orthodox Church abroad, he is Russian and feels something strong towards his Faith, it's part of his identity, it's like patriotism. But the problem is that we have been dating for a while now, and we have this serious issue of being from two different religions.
I will thank each and every one of you how pray for this intention from the bottom of my heart, and will pray for each one. Of some could give me some advice it would mean a lot to me.
Thank you all.

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

PD. Disculpen mí inglés, está un poco oxidado...

Sent from my LG-M250 using Tapatalk
I'll add your intention to my regular ones.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dahveed's post:
  • vickycruzlopez
I will certainly pray for this individual.
I am in the process of discerning my vocation with the help of my priest. If you would like to read my thoughts as I progress through this process of discernment feel free to visit my blog: https://walkingthelittleway.com
[-] The following 1 user Likes IntoTheMystic's post:
  • vickycruzlopez
(03-12-2018, 09:32 AM)vickycruzlopez Wrote: I know a conversion is something very personal, but I ask for your prayers so that God will give him the strength and clarity to see where the light of the Faith truly shines.
This person is orthodox , from the Russian Orthodox Church abroad, he is Russian and feels something strong towards his Faith, it's part of his identity, it's like patriotism. But the problem is that we have been dating for a while now, and we have this serious issue of being from two different religions.
I will thank each and every one of you how pray for this intention from the bottom of my heart, and will pray for each one. Of some could give me some advice it would mean a lot to me.
Thank you all.

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

PD. Disculpen mí inglés, está un poco oxidado...

:pray2: :heart:
[-] The following 1 user Likes angeltime's post:
  • vickycruzlopez
Hello! An update on my friend... He's having a crisis,he has many questions about orthodoxy.
I was almost giving up on him, but nothing is impossible for God.
Thank you all for your prayers, I can really feel them. Please continue praying, he needs it now more than ever. I have faith that God will guide him to the Truth.
Thanks! God bless you!

[-] The following 2 users Like vickycruzlopez's post:
  • angeltime, IntoTheMystic
I will take these intentions to Adoration with me tonight.
I am in the process of discerning my vocation with the help of my priest. If you would like to read my thoughts as I progress through this process of discernment feel free to visit my blog: https://walkingthelittleway.com
(03-29-2018, 01:51 PM)IntoTheMystic Wrote: I will take these intentions to Adoration with me tonight.
Thank you so much!