looking for celibate spouse LOL
(04-14-2018, 11:54 PM)cmclouser Wrote:
(03-23-2018, 12:41 PM)gracemary5 Wrote: It seems nowadays, if you don't want sex, you are seen as a total freak

You are not a total freak.

While your requirement may be unconventional; I do not see it as unreasonable.

I have had dreams/meditations along these lines before. What was it like for St Joseph? Or our Blessed Mother?
While I can't site any sources, I would imagine that there have been couples practicing this arrangement throughout church history.

Good Luck and keep praying.

thanks

i probably should be praying right now instead of perusing this site looking for something interesting. These days the only thing that interests me is the Mass but its not available right now.. Anyway, my prayers have been,  these days.. uh... angry tirades at God who does not seem to give a rip about my dilemma... I know it is humans who don't care but God seems to agree with said humans (??)

anyway... one little glimmer of hope has entered into the picture.. I will find out something soon, hopefully...
(03-20-2018, 05:40 PM)gracemary5 Wrote: I am about to cry.

I came here not to be ridiculed about how i shouldn't want to remain celibate while being married (to some unfortunate bloke who resents me for it)

but to find Mr. Right

and this is what I get?!

sigh

Well, if you are

Republican
Roman Catholic traditiionalist
high IQ
put Jesus first

you may be the man for me!

Anyone spot the joke here, esp. given the info written up numerous times in this thread about the meanings of "celibacy," "chastity," and "continence"?
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 1 user Likes VoxClamantis's post:
  • Dominicus
i guess all here is "out there" are those who can't live without... um.. you know
I am not looking for this anymore. It is like saying u are looking for a unicorn