For my husband's business
Please pray for our family's financial situation. My husband is a small business owner, and things have been going so badly, today he has to lay off all his employees. He himself is forgoing a paycheck until he can start to afford his own payroll. We're expecting our second baby in a few months, and the stress of the whole situation is making him sick :( I'm prone to preeclampsia, so I'm just trying to give it to God and focus on taking care of myself and our littles.
I will pray for you both. Running a business is incredibly stressful. I'm sorry to hear about the contraction of the business; however, when I was starting the janitorial company there was a contraction prior to a spurt of growth. Sometimes the refocusing that takes place at a time like this really gives some perspective on business model changes that need to happen to allow for growth.

Keeping you both in my thoughts and my prayers. <3
I am in the process of discerning my vocation with the help of my priest. If you would like to read my thoughts as I progress through this process of discernment feel free to visit my blog: https://walkingthelittleway.com
(03-16-2018, 11:18 AM)Catherine Wrote: Please pray for our family's financial situation. My husband is a small business owner, and things have been going so badly, today he has to lay off all his employees. He himself is forgoing a paycheck until he can start to afford his own payroll. We're expecting our second baby in a few months, and the stress of the whole situation is making him sick :( I'm prone to preeclampsia, so I'm just trying to give it to God and focus on taking care of myself and our littles.
:pray2: :pray: :heart:
I will mention your intention before Jesus in Adoration today. You are not alone <3

St. Mary of Egypt, Ora Pro Nobis!

That's so difficult.  I'm sorry.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.