Abortion doctor gleefully explains why fetuses don't scream when you kill them
She wasn't referring to the baby's vocal cords, but to the spinal cord. She wasn't saying she cut the vocal cords so he can't scream, but that she cuts the spinal cord and, so, the baby can't scream "even if" it had a larynx. 

Doesn't make anything any better, but I have to clear that up because I've seen all over people referring to this person's cutting babies' vocal cords with the goal of making it so the child can't scream. That isn't the procedure, and there's the possibility that this idiot doesn't think babies experience pain in the first place, ergo, there'd be no pain for the child to express by screaming, in this person's mind. I can't imagine that she, as a doctor, is stupid enough to think the baby could scream, even if he were in the worst pain possible, w/out air in its lungs (but babies do feel not just pain, but excruciating pain: Leading Physician Confirms Unborn Children Feel Excruciating Pain During Abortions ).

We on our side have to have the fact right and be honest as Hell if we're to have a chance of convincing anyone of anything.
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
(03-21-2018, 07:31 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: And definitely violently opposed to the death penalty!

Because she'd be fried with a dry sponge as fast as you can say Turd Ferguson.