Heresy and whatnot
My sister has started attending a Protestant "church" and my mother is saying heretical things, acting as if our faith is a "hobby" instead of a lifestyle.

I know we are all sinners and I am too, but Lord, I can't stand listening and dealing with it among family members.

Would appreciate prayers for them as well as my sanity. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(03-18-2018, 04:55 PM)Sequentia Wrote: My sister has started attending a Protestant "church" and my mother is saying heretical things, acting as if our faith is a "hobby" instead of a lifestyle.

I know we are all sinners and I am too, but Lord, I can't stand listening and dealing with it among family members.

:pray2: :pray: :heart:
(03-18-2018, 04:55 PM)Sequentia Wrote: My sister has started attending a Protestant "church" and my mother is saying heretical things, acting as if our faith is a "hobby" instead of a lifestyle.

:pray: :pray: :pray: 3 Aves prayed for your intentions and for all families facing division.
Jesus, the Good Shepherd, please go find these sheep and bring them home.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.
Praying for your sister, family, and yourself <3
I am in the process of discerning my vocation with the help of my priest. If you would like to read my thoughts as I progress through this process of discernment feel free to visit my blog: https://walkingthelittleway.com
I pray for you and for your family.  [Image: prayer.gif]  :pray2: 

Hail Mary, full of grace,

the Lord is with thee;

blessed art thou amongst women,

and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,

pray for us sinners,

now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
So sort of unrelated to my original post, but something very odd occurred today that has me scared out of my mind.

I really wish that there was still a "man of the house" to defend us and protect us women, but there isn't. I'm all alone ("alone" in terms of being single) and no men around here are interested in dating or discerning for holy matrimony.

If I were to tell the common people I know that I'm looking for a future husband to protect me I would be told how foolish I am or just to learn how to defend myself...which misses the point anyway.

My faith is my hobby. That is why it is my lifestyle.
:) :) :)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poche's post:
  • IntoTheMystic