So Long
I think it's time for me to bid farewell to FE.

When we share too much of our life on the internet, it can never be taken back. It will haunt us forever.

I really regret some of the things I have posted here and how they have hurt others and the people I love.

So I think it's time for me to move along and hope that eventually I will fade from memory here.

Thanks to all who have listened, helped, and encouraged me.

Sayonara.
St. Joseph, Terror of Demons, Pillar of Families, Glory of Domestic Life, Pray for Us!

When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
(03-19-2018, 02:53 PM)SacraCor714 Wrote: I think it's time for me to bid farewell to FE.

When we share too much of our life on the internet, it can never be taken back. It will haunt us forever.

I really regret some of the things I have posted here and how they have hurt others and the people I love.

So I think it's time for me to move along and hope that eventually I will fade from memory here.

Sayonara.

Well we will miss you Sacracor, but I am not sure you really need to that.  You are "anonymous" here so I don't think you should worry too much..
(03-19-2018, 03:22 PM)BC Wrote:
(03-19-2018, 02:53 PM)SacraCor714 Wrote: I think it's time for me to bid farewell to FE.

Sayonara.

Well we will miss you Sacracor, but I am not sure you really need to that.  You are "anonymous" here so I don't think you should worry too much..
I second what BC posted, SC. You obviously need a place to vent your feelings. Folks around here, for the most part, have some thick skins, Just ask BC or ME!

As BC posted, you are truly anonymous. You could say you were a cigar smoking gorilla and it wouldn't matter if you were, like me   :rolleyes:  

So, don't go, I (we) will miss you!! :pipe: <--Imagine he is more gorilla-like!
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • BC
Take care and God bless!
Adoption, Home School, and Catholic Family Life:  StolenPears.com
I feel sad that you are leaving, and I came to believe through some of the problems you face that someone of faith could accept me and stick with me.  The FE index Vox has for being Catholic, Catholics, and Protestants, I believe will be of value to you.  At least stick around for that and adopt a new identity if it suits you.  Across such a short time you made so many of us Fisheaters a part of you and your fiances lives, and I think others want marrieds on this site striking out to have their own little home church with Christ at the head, here at FE.
St.  Christopher, pray for uspeaceful means toward peaceful ends.

:doh:
:skullbones:
SacraCor,
I am sorry that you feel you must leave. As a guy whose name and address really are on a government list, I don't think too much about anonymity online anymore. But whether you believe you've shared too much of your personal life here or not, I can't imagine you not being welcomed here. You and your fiancé will continue to be in my prayer intentions.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
The only things that people associate your posts with are with SacraCor714. I have no clue who you are, where you live, what your name is, what you look like, or anything of that nature. So I'm not sure what it matters that you've posted things you regret. This is not facebook. Has anyone here been hurt by your postings? I'm sure there are people who struggle from some of the same things and take solace in seeing others that do as well and reading the discussions that stem from it. Just my 2 cents.
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612
For what it is worth, I will be remembering you and your fiancee in my prayers.
I don’t really have much to add to what others have said here advice-wise. I hate to see you leave, and will keep you and your fiancé in my prayers.

You could always change your username: I suggest jeeter with a lowercase “j”, complete with an avatar of Terrence Hill in “Don Mateo”. That would confuse some folks!
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
OP, my assumption is that this is related to your fiance reading your posts, especially your most recent thread.  But you knew that he was going to read that post and you posted it anyway.  You essentially stated as much.  That's not an indictment of you; my point is that you sabotaged yourself on purpose.  Think about why you wanted to do that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Imperator Caesar Trump's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover