Pastor of St. John Cantius removed after allegations of misconduct
I hope this man didn't do what he's accused of doing. Either way the damage is done,St. John Cantius Parish is now linked to abuse and misconduct and by extension so is Traditional Catholicism.

Sadly most people won't stop to get the details,as far as they are concerned this is another nail in the coffin of the priesthood, the Latin Mass and traditional leaning Catholicism. Men like Cupich must know this. 

Ever notice how these attacks against pre vatican ii style Catholicism have been ruthless ever since Francis came to power? He and his ilk have done a lot to undermine any restoration of the past. Scary stuff.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
He's accused of something that ironically Cupich approves of.
[-] The following 2 users Like Eric F's post:
  • GRA, Sacred Heart lover