Abortion Bill In My Home State of Ohio! :D :D
(03-20-2018, 04:03 PM)Imperator Caesar Trump Wrote:
(03-20-2018, 02:12 PM)GangGreen Wrote: I will say that in some respect I agree with Havok on this one. Any state laws will just get shut down immediately and until the supreme court changes, RvW is not getting overturned any time soon.

Funny how liberals don't say the same thing about gun control laws...

And whon wants to follow their hysteria on gun control.   Also they have no common sense if they hinkle hey can out law all guns without supermajorites in Congress and a heavy liberal supreme court.
(03-19-2018, 10:24 PM)IntoTheMystic Wrote: COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Two Republican Ohio lawmakers have introduced a bill that would outright ban abortion in Ohio, legislation that some abortion opponents hope will push a more conservative U.S. Supreme Court to review past decisions legalizing abortion.

House Bill 565 would ban all abortions at all stages of pregnancy, even in cases of rape, incest or when the mother's life is in danger.

God bless these people pursuing this bill!

God bless them in the name of Jesus and all the angels and saints.

Maybe it will go to the Supreme Court and a different outcome will ensue?

Please, Everyone

PRAY for this bill!

every day
(03-20-2018, 05:04 PM)havok579257 Wrote:
(03-20-2018, 04:03 PM)Imperator Caesar Trump Wrote:
(03-20-2018, 02:12 PM)GangGreen Wrote: I will say that in some respect I agree with Havok on this one. Any state laws will just get shut down immediately and until the supreme court changes, RvW is not getting overturned any time soon.

Funny how liberals don't say the same thing about gun control laws...

And whon wants to follow their hysteria on gun control.   Also they have no common sense if they hinkle hey can out law all guns without supermajorites in Congress and a heavy liberal supreme court.

That's not the point.  The point is that, beyond the possibility of the law being implemented, there are other considerations that go into deciding to propose a law.  I could probably come up with a list of at least 10 reasons.  Here's one: It forces the opposition to spend money fighting the proposed law.  Every time a law like this is drafted, it sets in motion a series of algorithmic responses at place like Planned Parenthood which forces them to spend time and resources to stop the bill from passing.  It is literally draining cash from Planned Parenthood just by existing.  I could go on, but I think you see the point.
[-] The following 2 users Like Imperator Caesar Trump's post:
  • IntoTheMystic, jovan66102
(03-20-2018, 11:04 PM)Imperator Caesar Trump Wrote: Every time a law like this is drafted, it sets in motion a series of algorithmic responses at place like Planned Parenthood which forces them to spend time and resources to stop the bill from passing.  It is literally draining cash from Planned Parenthood just by existing.

^ this is why I am supporting this bill for the most part. The abortion issue has become a war of attrition. The proponents of abortion have fortified themselves behind the walls of popular support and mainstream media. There's some value to siege tactics against these types of socially entrenched politics.
I am in the process of discerning my vocation with the help of my priest. If you would like to read my thoughts as I progress through this process of discernment feel free to visit my blog: https://walkingthelittleway.com
[-] The following 1 user Likes IntoTheMystic's post:
  • jovan66102