Anyone own a Nintendo Switch?
#11
(04-04-2018, 05:31 AM)austenbosten Wrote: I was PC gamer, but I find it mostly a waste of time.  Now I've joined the legions of wasting my time watching other people waste their time on YouTube Let's Play vids.  Big Grin

I watch LPs about 70% of the time because I find them incredibly easy to fall asleep to.  However, the other 30% of the time I can really get into them.  agentjr was one of my favorites because he hit a niche I found incredibly interesting: PS1-era horror games.  I always tend to search around for less popular LPers because the really popular ones tend to be loud, obnoxious personalities that I can't stand like chuggaconroy.
Reply
#12
(03-21-2018, 02:36 PM)Imperator Caesar Trump Wrote: With the many online multiplayer games that are either out now (Puyo Puyo Tetris, Mario Kart) or coming out (Smash, etc.), it seems like it would be fun to build an online Fisheaters community with friend codes or however it works.  But that's contingent upon someone other than me having a Switch...

Hey, Imperator Caesar Trump. I own a Nintendo Switch.

FultonFan makes a curious point. Hmm. "Contingent"? The production of the Switch consisted in a causal series ordered per accidens; however, the fact that it keeps on existing now, contingent on other things such as electricity and, mostly importantly, a being whose essence is existence, and that I'm able to play now it, as a contingent being who moves from potency to act when playing, consists in a causal series ordered per se. Since I read Aquinas, I understand the continent nature of my Switch existing and of my playing of the Switch.

Sticking tongue out at you

The only problem: two of my three games are single player focused (Zelda and Mario), and the third, in addition to being awful at it, I'm not a big fan of (Arms). Mario Kart is on my WiiU. Maybe I should purchase Splatoon 2?

How about Mario Tennis Aces? That's coming out in a month or so. It doesn't look bad; maybe I'll get it.

You can PM me!
Reply
#13
(04-05-2018, 10:36 PM)Imperator Caesar Trump Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 05:31 AM)austenbosten Wrote: I was PC gamer, but I find it mostly a waste of time.  Now I've joined the legions of wasting my time watching other people waste their time on YouTube Let's Play vids.  Big Grin

I watch LPs about 70% of the time because I find them incredibly easy to fall asleep to.  However, the other 30% of the time I can really get into them.  agentjr was one of my favorites because he hit a niche I found incredibly interesting: PS1-era horror games.  I always tend to search around for less popular LPers because the really popular ones tend to be loud, obnoxious personalities that I can't stand like chuggaconroy.

I really enjoy chuggaaconroy's enthusiasm and quirkiness, myself.

As for the Switch, I don't have one yet. My boyfriend is considering it. He did pick up a Nintendo Wii from a retro gaming store a couple of days ago. We had a nice trip picking it up and looking at games from our childhood.
Reply
#14
Playing a game on the console is easy as we do not need to do so many tasks at a time as compared to the PC. But usually, I used to play game on PC as it is simple in use.
My brother used to play on the console.
Reply
#15
Used to have a Switch. Glad I played Breath of the Wild before I get rid of it. Wow that game is incredible.

I’m actually going over to a friends house here shortly to play the new Pokémon games.
Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)