Traditional Website - new?
Peace.....I just came across a seemingly very Traditional website while searching for a book and wondered if anyone knew about it - www.boston-catholic-journal.com
God bless, angeltime :heart:
Well, it's not new. I've been using it for years. Lots of good stuff there. Not as much as the FE main site, but still good.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 2 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • angeltime, CaptCrunch73
(03-23-2018, 09:33 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: Well, it's not new. I've been using it for years. Lots of good stuff there. Not as much as the FE main site, but still good.

Same here, I have re-posted some of their articles here (with appropriate credit and links to their site, of course).
"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning,  the middle and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory

“One day, through the Rosary and the Scapular, Our Lady will save the world.”
-- attributed to Saint Domenic
Interesting, from Stoneham, MA (not far from me). I assume this person goes to either SSPX in Woburn or St. Adelaide's in Peabody (Diocesan). FSSP in Nashua, NH is also 40ish minutes away, but doesn't make a ton of sense when there are closer options.
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612
(03-24-2018, 05:36 PM)GangGreen Wrote: Interesting, from Stoneham, MA (not far from me). I assume this person goes to either SSPX in Woburn or St. Adelaide's in Peabody (Diocesan). FSSP in Nashua, NH is also 40ish minutes away, but doesn't make a ton of sense when there are closer options.

Hey GangGreen,

Where do you to Mass? I am from the South Shore and go to Mass in RI.

There is also the Cathedral in Boston, Mary Immaculate of Lourdes in Newton and the Benedictines in Still River.
"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning,  the middle and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory

“One day, through the Rosary and the Scapular, Our Lady will save the world.”
-- attributed to Saint Domenic
(03-25-2018, 12:50 PM)CaptCrunch73 Wrote: Hey GangGreen,

Where do you to Mass? I am from the South Shore and go to Mass in RI.

There is also the Cathedral in Boston, Mary Immaculate of Lourdes in Newton and the Benedictines in Still River.

Usually Peabody. During the warmer months we were going to the Cathedral, but it's a shorter trip to Peabody and we don't have to worry about the 10 minute walk from the T to the Cathedral.