Blame it on the Pill: What Contraception has Wrought
https://www.churchmilitant.com/video/epi...n-the-pill

Contraception is evil: it leads to abortion....and other things.

Michael Voris hits this one out of the park!  Here is this "third rail" topic that many will not touch at all.  Watch and listen if you dare!
Ave Maria!
Elizabeth Anscombe, a great Roman Catholic philosopher, had a great (older) essay on this topic:

http://www.orthodoxytoday.org/articles/A...astity.php

Denying the relationship between ethics and teleology throws out man's moral compass. If contraception is acceptable, then why not masturbation or homosexual activities? If the goodness of man's faculties has nothing to do with their objective teleology, why not (for example) help a woman with perfectly good eyes become blind because that's her subjective desire? That example is real, by the way: there was a news story about a sick psychologist enabling a woman to destroy her good eyes.

It seems obvious in retrospect; however, when you first realize that excusing contraception as "morally neutral" must have the logical upshot of excusing all sexual perversions, it's a true revelation. Not too long ago all mainline Christians, Catholic and Protestant alike, agreed over the immortality of contraception. Unless somebody is going to ad hoc add additional premises to try to block that bad conclusion, a consistent person who accepts contraception has no basis, except perhaps divine revelation, to argue against homosexual activities.

Sometimes I wonder, does God's "test" become harder as time moves forward? It looks like it. Beating back the "free love" movement seems an impossible task. And it's difficult for young men like me: supposedly somebody like me is the oddball to other women in this oddball world.
Thank you, George. I just posted the entire article on my blog.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
(03-24-2018, 01:21 PM)Magdalene Wrote: https://www.churchmilitant.com/video/epi...n-the-pill

Contraception is evil: it leads to abortion....and other things.

Michael Voris hits this one out of the park!  Here is this "third rail" topic that many will not touch at all.  Watch and listen if you dare!
Peace.....I saw it and it was the BEST explanation I ever heard - he has zeal for the Church and I do believe it is authentic!  God bless, angeltime :heart:
[Image: after-donating-to-planned-parenthood-for...633997.png]
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612
[Image: serveimage_1.jpg]
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe