As Things End
I know everyone here will pray for you. Just a suggestion: go for a Holy Hour with Jesus. He will comfort you. Prayers for you.
(03-25-2018, 12:22 AM)Becky Wrote: I know everyone here will pray for you. Just a suggestion: go for a Holy Hour with Jesus. He will comfort you. Prayers for you.

I absolutely agree with Becky.  On some of my hardest days, visiting Jesus in the Eucharist was great comfort and consolation to me.
"There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church -- which is, of course, quite a different thing." -Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity." -Fr. John Hardon, S.J.
I'm glad to hear you are back, but not at all happy to hear about the circumstances. You and I seem to be of a similar age and I appreciate reading your posts and thoughts. If being a wife and mother is your vocation then I am certain God will send you a man who not only is as good but better for you. Someone who will lift you up when you are down, and help you keep your commitments to God. Out of misery can come many good things - as hard as that is to believe when suffering terrible events like this.

I will third the Holy Hour. Since I've started going daily my life has changed immensely and the loneliness I have been feeling since my relationship recently fell apart has been filled so deeply that I have committed to single (if not Religious life). An hour with Jesus a day can really console a broken heart. I will keep you in my prayers. My heart aches for you. I wish you didn't have to go through this. *hugs*
I am in the process of discerning my vocation with the help of my priest. If you would like to read my thoughts as I progress through this process of discernment feel free to visit my blog: https://walkingthelittleway.com
I'm so sorry to hear of this. I won't laugh at you. I wouldn't wish that which has happened on anyone. I'll keep you in my prayers. When my children and I pray the Rosary later, you will be among our intentions. I am glad you are back, and yet sorry for the reasons. Still, welcome back home.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
If Fish Eaters were composed of the type of people who would laugh at you during this painful time, then I, myself, would not want anything to do with this forum--good to know that we are not like that. 

While creation possesses both a natural and moral order and rather unpleasant consequences occur when that order is violated, the nearly antagonistic view that you seem to have of God is troubling. The view that you seem to have brings more immediately to mind Orestes being hounded by the Furies than anything that one should derive about the nature of God from a solid catechism. 

Others have given good advice and encouragement, so I can only echo them. As much as an on-line community can be here for you--or anyone, we are.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bourbon Apocalypse's post:
  • jovan66102
The best thing that could've happened to me was when my college boyfriend broke it off, because I ended up marrying someone 1000 x's plus better.  God will work things out for you, too, but in His own time. Keep the faith, girl. Jesus loves you so much and wants to be there for you now.
[Image: Annie-Oakley.png]