Imagine being as castrated as the ""men"" of the Knights of Malta
>Lie down and take it as Pope Francis annexes you and beats you into submission
>Hysterically suspend Henry Sire for writing a book that talks about this fact

I can't do it much longer, lads and lasses.  I'm more infuriated by how pathetic the Cucks of Malta have been than the hypocrisy, power plays, and corruption.  "The Dictator Pope 2: How Soy Milk Replaced Water in an Entire Country without Anyone Noticing."  It all seems so pointless...
I'm curious what you would have had them do? Despite their glorious military history they are, and always have been, an Order of vowed Religious, just as much as the Benedictines, Carmelites or Jesuits. The Knights and Dames of Honour and Devotion, Conventual Chaplains ad honorem, Knights and Dames of Grace and Devotion, Magistral Chaplains, Knights and Dames of Magistral Grace, and Donats (male and female) of Devotion, would not exist were it not for the vowed members of the Knights of Justice.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
(03-25-2018, 06:47 PM)Imperator Caesar Trump Wrote: >Lie down and take it as Pope Francis annexes you and beats you into submission
>Hysterically suspend Henry Sire for writing a book that talks about this fact

I can't do it much longer, lads and lasses.  I'm more infuriated by how pathetic the Cucks of Malta have been than the hypocrisy, power plays, and corruption.  "The Dictator Pope 2: How Soy Milk Replaced Water in an Entire Country without Anyone Noticing."  It all seems so pointless...

Soy milk?