Nanotechnology is EVERYWHERE and that ain't good.
I just was sent a link to this video and it leaves me utterly speechless. This is a threat that has been completely overlooked by most everyone. This particular 'controller' has been in process and ongoing for so many years that it may not be able to be stopped, nor even hemmed in.

Most shocking!

One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
Part of why i have spent the last few years learning as much as possible about computers and tech stuff is because we can't possibly survive the coming dystopia without being able to understand what we are up against. 

I see a future where we MUST learn how to sneak around using hardcore tech in order to have a chance.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
[-] The following 3 users Like formerbuddhist's post:
  • divinesilence80, Sacred Heart lover, Zedta
(03-26-2018, 02:38 PM)formerbuddhist Wrote: Part of why i have spent the last few years learning as much as possible about computers and tech stuff is because we can't possibly survive the coming dystopia without being able to understand what we are up against. 

I see a future where we MUST learn how to sneak around using hardcore tech in order to have a chance.

Same here, but these may be beyond our ability to control since most all of us are already seeded with the little nasties. I still hold out hope, because there are some very clever 'hackers' out there and I will always keep my hear to the ground, so to speak.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • formerbuddhist
So guys in the know, what can we do so that we can avoid being too contaminated by this antichristic system as much as possible?
I watched that video, hoping that this smart dust is really not being put into our foods.

The world is run by people more evil than we could even come up with years ago.

And we might not be able to escape literally being tainted unless we become hermits in the wilderness..
Just speculating, but perhaps a good session in an MRI machine would neutralize these buggers?
Art Bell

J Edgar Hoover

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain
(03-27-2018, 01:01 PM)Zedta Wrote: Just speculating, but perhaps a good session in an MRI machine would neutralize these buggers?

There has to be someway God has seen to allow us to combat this stuff.

As an aside, pretty much count on everyone dismissing you as right out of hand for suggesting this is a reality.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BC's post:
  • Zedta
Smile 
Hi Zedta.
Thanks for sharing this video.
It help me to understand it properly.
[-] The following 1 user Likes addisonsophia's post:
  • Zedta
(03-31-2018, 08:54 AM)addisonsophia Wrote: Hi Zedta.
Thanks for sharing this video.
It help me to understand it properly.

Ya, it did for me too. Tip o' the hat
Art Bell

J Edgar Hoover

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain